First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Student Sign up
Member
8175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/21/11


Username: LovemeCassie
Name: Iris Hathaway
Creature:Nymph
D.O.B.:September 19th
Teacher or student:student
what year are you in: 3rd
Discription:Iris has red eyes that turn glow bright when she uses her magic or control over water well basically anything liquid she want control. She's lived many years but still has the body of a 17 year old. Tired of being near humans most of her life she decided to enter the school.
Pic:
Creator
6994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the darkness f...
Offline
Posted 1/22/11

LovemeCassie wrote:



Username: LovemeCassie
Name: Iris Hathaway
Creature:Nymph
D.O.B.:September 19th
Teacher or student:student
what year are you in: 3rd
Discription:Iris has red eyes that turn glow bright when she uses her magic or control over water well basically anything liquid she want control. She's lived many years but still has the body of a 17 year old. Tired of being near humans most of her life she decided to enter the school.
Pic:


approved
Member
3943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / o.o STRANGER DANGER!
Offline
Posted 2/19/11
Username: poinky20
Name: Isabel Bailey
Creature: Pari
D.O.B: July 18th
Teacher or student: Student
what year are you in:(1st to 3rd year): 1st year
(if not sure on what type of crature you want to be look at the home page)
Discription: Isabel is a short tempered 15 year old (she's actually 2,000). She is violent when pushed past her limits but is kind and caring when she's calm. She loves to play and hates having nothing to do.
pic:
Creator
6994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the darkness f...
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

poinky20 wrote:

Username: poinky20
Name: Isabel Bailey
Creature: Pari
D.O.B: July 18th
Teacher or student: Student
what year are you in:(1st to 3rd year): 1st year
(if not sure on what type of crature you want to be look at the home page)
Discription: Isabel is a short tempered 15 year old (she's actually 2,000). She is violent when pushed past her limits but is kind and caring when she's calm. She loves to play and hates having nothing to do.
pic:


approved
Member
904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / dying..
Offline
Posted 2/23/11

Blackrose5 wrote:

Username: YouMakeMyHeartBleed
Name: Shiki shumiya
Creature: angel of darkness
D.O.B: 13th december
Teacher or student: student
what year are you in: second year
(if not sure on what type of crature you want to be look at the home page)
Discription: she has black angel wings and blond hair with resist tints.
She is very pretty.
pic: get one later

Creator
6994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the darkness f...
Offline
Posted 2/23/11

YouMakeMyHeartBleed wrote:


Blackrose5 wrote:

Username: YouMakeMyHeartBleed
Name: Shiki shumiya
Creature: angel of darkness
D.O.B: 13th december
Teacher or student: student
what year are you in: second year
(if not sure on what type of crature you want to be look at the home page)
Discription: she has black angel wings and blond hair with resist tints.
She is very pretty.
pic: get one later



approve
Member
904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / dying..
Offline
Posted 2/23/11

Blackrose5 wrote:


YouMakeMyHeartBleed wrote:


Blackrose5 wrote:

Username: YouMakeMyHeartBleed
Name: Shiki shumiya
Creature: angel of darkness
D.O.B: 13th december
Teacher or student: student
what year are you in: second year
(if not sure on what type of crature you want to be look at the home page)
Discription: she has black angel wings and blond hair with resist tints.
She is very pretty.
pic: get one later



approve


Thanks:]
Posted 2/24/11
Username: Risa_Chibi
Name: Risa Shadow
Creature: Werewolf
D.O.B: Jan. 1st
Teacher or student: student
what year are you in:(1st to 3rd year): 3rd year
Discription: a cute, loving, playful, and gives tension around this academy, sad, and mixed emotion to make her more cuter. she is a snowy werewolf.
pic:
Creator
6994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the darkness f...
Offline
Posted 3/10/11

Risa_Chibi wrote:

Username: Risa_Chibi
Name: Risa Shadow
Creature: Werewolf
D.O.B: Jan. 1st
Teacher or student: student
what year are you in:(1st to 3rd year): 3rd year
Discription: a cute, loving, playful, and gives tension around this academy, sad, and mixed emotion to make her more cuter. she is a snowy werewolf.
pic:


Approved
Member
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 4/5/11
Username: Sesshys-Angel
Name: Luka and Liktran
Creature: Familiar
D.O.B: May 24th
Teacher or student: Student
what year are you in:(1st to 3rd year): 3rd year
Discription: Litkran is a blind Familiar Demon. Litkran has a spirit called Luka that he can talk through. Luka can do the same powers as Litkran but not his Blinding Eyes.
pic:
Human form and Familiar form
Posted 4/21/11 , edited 4/23/11
Username: Hana45
Name: Mara de VIn
Creature: Vampire
D.O.B: June 11
Teacher or student: student
what year are you in:(1st to 3rd year): 1st year
Discription: Mara is fun and caring friend. She is also very bright. In the mornings and afternoons she would go outside and play around in the grass. She has red hair and purple eyes
pic:
Posted 7/22/11
Username: DivineFire
Name: Himeko
Creature: Nymph
D.O.B: April 5
Teacher or student: student
what year are you in:(1st to 3rd year): 3rd year
Description: Was abandoned as a little girl and has learned how to use all elements: water, earth, fire and air. When using white magic eyes become clear/white. Since growing up on own and being constantly being pursued after has learned archery as another means of protection.. No longer wants to be alone and decided to seek shelter from the Academy.
pic:
Member
1184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / going insane
Offline
Posted 2/20/12 , edited 2/20/12
Username: lilpriWISH
Name: Hadley-Mae Anne Jones
Creature: Fallen Angel
D.O.B: March 1st
Teacher or student: Student
what year are you in:(1st to 3rd year): 1st
(if not sure on what type of crature you want to be look at the home page)
Discription: She has 3 brothers, who are in Switzerland with their dad. She has an alter ego that lies inside her and comes out from time to time. She lives where she pleases since she isnt with her family, mostly in forests.
pic:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.