First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Baby Princess 3D
92112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:


munchthis wrote:


Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:


munchthis wrote:

damn thats a lot of girls and just what is that blue thing on that girls head? and off topic Cecil why the creepy Flander's smile?


just changed my theme to umineko but i had it up to see what reactions I could get and i just got season 20 on bluray which has this episode lol


I miss the Simpsons, haven't watched it since the change to digital broadcast. so which of the 19 girls do you think your going to like the best? for some reason I keep imagining the girl with the glasses having a cattle prod.


to early to tell really, i am probably going for the junior or senior


same here gotta see it to really know so when is this supposed to come out?
59031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Chattanooga, TN
Offline
Posted 1/6/11
Does anyone remember Sister Princess. One guy 12 sisters and a spy.
66778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 1/6/11


I keep seeing the 19th all over the article but I don't really know here is a link to a blog with a lot more info and even a comiket trailer,
http://www.moetron.com/2010/12/24/baby-princess-3d-anime-annoucement/
92112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:



I keep seeing the 19th all over the article but I don't really know here is a link to a blog with a lot more info and even a comiket trailer,
http://www.moetron.com/2010/12/24/baby-princess-3d-anime-annoucement/


thanks, though the trailer was kinda annoying with all the words running across the video. guess just gotta wait till some more information is released about it.
3518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

SmileAndLove wrote:

is mother a prostitut because hair of all douthers are different like a rainbow, or mom just colects them like pokemons... lol thats a weard family i wonna know the story behind it


ROFL!
3518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

H3ctor87 wrote:


SmileAndLove wrote:

is mother a prostitut because hair of all douthers are different like a rainbow, or mom just colects them like pokemons... lol thats a weard family i wonna know the story behind it


ROFL! Who knows?!


23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 1/7/11
That's an incest, lolicon, harem, ecchi, and yuri goldmine It's soooo original!
66778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 1/7/11

KleinerSkollexxx wrote:

That's an incest, lolicon, harem, ecchi, and yuri goldmine It's soooo original!


i like lolcion on some level but if they go a little to far to left then even i will just just drop it like an unwanted fruit cake.
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 1/7/11

Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:


KleinerSkollexxx wrote:

That's an incest, lolicon, harem, ecchi, and yuri goldmine It's soooo original!


i like lolcion on some level but if they go a little to far to left then even i will just just drop it like an unwanted fruit cake.


I feel the same with shotacon; everything needs balance, or I'll feel like a dirty perv.

btw- I liked your Flanders avi
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.