First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
de ja vu
Posted 1/6/11 , edited 1/6/11
have you guys had any wierd experiences or de ja vu. I had a time where it was 8:30 and i swear it was. then i swear it said 8:28 after. well anyways what are your weird experiences you could just not figure out?
4371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Rainbow Factory
Offline
Posted 1/6/11
I know I've had things like that, I can't remember them right now though
Posted 1/6/11
I have this all the time... I'll be at a location or someone will say something and I know it's familiar. Most of them have been dreams I had, so maybe I am sort of psychic? haha
10942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever i feel l...
Offline
Posted 1/6/11
I tend to dream of events in weird contexts in dreams and I always think that was weird there is no way I would be in the situation...yup not the case like I had a dream that I was in class (it was abstarct colours though) and watching a movie me and this girl i don't really like were sitting beside eachother and I said I feel sorry for those ducks don't you don't cry on my kay and then I started laughing well what do you know it happened a week later. And i had a dream about meeting a guy I hadn't seen before and then I met him in the context of the dream the next day!!!
Posted 1/6/11

nerdsonfire1 wrote:

I have this all the time... I'll be at a location or someone will say something and I know it's familiar. Most of them have been dreams I had, so maybe I am sort of psychic? haha


you could dream me up my future
4371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Rainbow Factory
Offline
Posted 1/6/11
I remember a few things now! :D
When I was a bit younger, maybe 5th, 6th grade I would have dreams of split second images. Just random images of activities that I'd do. Something like a tree or a bush or car or a toy. The weirdest thing though was that I'd always see the exact same image either the next day or three days later at the longest.
Posted 1/6/11

ChineseBoy22 wrote:


nerdsonfire1 wrote:

I have this all the time... I'll be at a location or someone will say something and I know it's familiar. Most of them have been dreams I had, so maybe I am sort of psychic? haha


you could dream me up my future


I don't think it works like that. But really, all of us are psychic to a certain extent. That's why people should always pay attention to their intuition
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 1/6/11
January 27th 2006... I thought I was stuck in it for three days...


Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 1/7/11 , edited 1/7/11
~Unlocked

I always have deja vu when I'm going somewhere or randomly meet someone on the street. Like it happened before.
Or when I watch new episodes of pokemon
7442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tampa, FL
Offline
Posted 1/7/11
A few years ago I had several nights where I'd be taking a shower, thinking it was the morning and I was getting ready for school, and I'd walk back to my room after and see it was the middle of the night when I could've sworn it was the next morning. Then again, I don't clearly remember anything from those nights before taking a shower, so I guess it's possible I sleepwalked and just woke up in the shower and assumed it was morning.
35116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/7/11
i get them A LOT
699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/7/11
I don't like de ja vu because u only realize when whatever you remember is happening again. I used to get deja vu alot when I was younger but now it's pretty rare. The only strange thing that happens now is when I walk into my room sometimes my TV turns on y itself... The remote doesn't work ( I don't really watch TV to much so I never got around to uy a new one) so it creeped my out but I ignore it or pretend like nothings weird and I just go up and turn off the TV... This has happened more than 10 times... maybe I should be concerned. lol
699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/7/11

butterflycandy wrote:

I don't like de ja vu because u only realize when whatever you remember is happening again. I used to get deja vu alot when I was younger but now it's pretty rare. The only strange thing that happens now is when I walk into my room sometimes my TV turns on y itself... The remote doesn't work ( I don't really watch TV to much so I never got around to uy a new one) so it creeped my out but I ignore it or pretend like nothings weird and I just go up and turn off the TV... This has happened more than 10 times... maybe I should be concerned. lol


Oh I also get dreams that usually come true... Like it's won't happen the exact same way as the dream but if I dream about a person or thing alot yeah something usually happens to them. Sadly most of my dreams that come true are a it morbid and recently I've been having dreams of my dog dieing so now I'm extra nervous.
I remember about 3 years ago I told my mother that she should visit her father and about a month later her got sick and died... sad right :S
123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 1/7/11
de ja vu is fun :)
1438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/7/11
I get them a lot, and my mind gets blown for 3 seconds xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.