First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Impressions on Gosick!
105593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / アンダーグラウンド・ヘブン
Offline
Posted 1/27/11
*insert odd,emotionless laugh*
12271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anime world...
Offline
Posted 1/28/11
I LOVE IT~!

Victorique is my fav chara for now~! EP 3 was great! I will watch the whole series at this rate.

And the art is nice too.
Posted 1/28/11
Episode 4:

The mysteries are getting interesting, but it was relatively easy for me to figure out the "first" mini-mystery introduced.for me. I knew how the guy died, but not who killed him. I'm loving how the show gives us forms of clues/information, mainly Victorique explaining what Kujo daydreamed about and how it was related.



So, I'll be looking forward the next episode because this mystery really drew me in.
1266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Wisconsin, United...
Offline
Posted 1/28/11
Episode 3 was good. I really am starting to like both Kujo and Victorique.
66778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 1/28/11 , edited 1/28/11
i really love the series thus far and sigh huge spoiler below
Posted 1/28/11

Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:

i really love the series thus far and sigh huge spoiler below


Aww, man. I hope that is incorrect, because if it's true... Then I died a little inside. I'll be crying myself to sleep tonight if that's true. I need to get the light novels, but they don't have it available in English sadly.
66778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 1/28/11 , edited 1/28/11

AsuraCryin wrote:


Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:

i really love the series thus far and sigh huge spoiler below


Aww, man. I hope that is incorrect, because if it's true... Then I died a little inside. I'll be crying myself to sleep tonight if that's true. I need to get the light novels, but they don't have it available in English sadly.


well they have some around google is your friend but you to read online text and i didn't mean to make you sad bro but this the anime after all there is no telling where they will take the direction.
12271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anime world...
Offline
Posted 1/31/11
Juz watched EP 4~!

Thought it was really good!



Love this series. IT makes me think~! It's also very mysterious with it's own detective-ish story and it storytelling style is GREAT~!

However, I am very curious about Victorique and Kujo.
1363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / South Carolina
Offline
Posted 1/31/11
Eventhough, I find it extremely cliche, I've decided the pipe is just supposed to be joke that attempts to add to the cuteness of Victorique's character. After all, she doesn't even light the thing. She just whips it out and sticks it in her mouth when she starts to explain her findings. It doesn't really make much sense. I guess that's what writer was aiming for since it wouldn't make much sense to see a cute little girl with a tobacco smoking apparatus if the first place. It kind of reminds me of the cigar-smoking baby. Trying to make fun of Sherlock Holmes? I don't know, probably. If so, is at least slightly effective I'd say.
57806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Eureka
Offline
Posted 1/31/11 , edited 1/31/11

CG111777 wrote:

Eventhough, I find it extremely cliche, I've decided the pipe is just supposed to be joke that attempts to add to the cuteness of Victorique's character. After all, she doesn't even light the thing. She just whips it out and sticks it in her mouth when she starts to explain her findings. It doesn't really make much sense. I guess that's what writer was aiming for since it wouldn't make much sense to see a cute little girl with a tobacco smoking apparatus if the first place. It kind of reminds me of the cigar-smoking baby. Trying to make fun of Sherlock Holmes? I don't know, probably. If so, is at least slightly effective I'd say.


I'm always expecting bubbles to come out of the pipe for some reason. *insert Victorique's laugh*

I think the mysteries are quite simple to solve but that doesn't stop me from watching. I like both of the main characters and find Victorique adorable!
75652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Online
Posted 1/31/11

nerdsonfire1 wrote: I understand that, but holding his hand and getting on his back, it just made her too weak and I was surprised because I wouldn't have expected it from her character. I hope it gets better and they don't keep showing her like this.
As far as the holding his hand, at the end of the arc a second interpretation of what was going on is offered.

Getting on his back ~ well, she's drawn to be about three feet tall, so there are the physical limitations that go with that, but there is at least ambiguity whether she was revealing fear or faking it.

Posted 1/31/11

agila61 wrote:


nerdsonfire1 wrote: I understand that, but holding his hand and getting on his back, it just made her too weak and I was surprised because I wouldn't have expected it from her character. I hope it gets better and they don't keep showing her like this.


As far as the holding his hand, at the end of the arc a second interpretation of what was going on is offered.

Getting on his back ~ well, she's drawn to be about three feet tall, so there are the physical limitations that go with that, but there is at least ambiguity whether she was revealing fear or faking it.



Is she a midget? Anyway, I decided to stop watching the series because it just wasn't interesting to me anymore.
75652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Online
Posted 1/31/11

nerdsonfire1 wrote: Is she a midget?
She is towered over by everybody, but then again a bit of exaggeration in an anime is no real sin.


Anyway, I decided to stop watching the series because it just wasn't interesting to me anymore.
I liked that they took the scenes where Victorique was showing fear and then put a twist on those scenes at the end.

Its not an anime that I'd add to my microscopic collection, but I'm finding it to be an entertaining series.

1901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 1/31/11
I love the art style. The main female character Victorique is very cute. Over all i think its interesting because its not something really done over and over like some other types of shows. I think its a promising show.
47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 1/31/11
Episode 4.

It seems like this anime is making the villains out to be extrremely obvious....it almost makes me think they are doing it on purpose just to fool us in the end or something.

Like we all think Avril has something to do with killing the motorcycle dude.

Im going to guess that Avril is attempting to do the same exact thing as the other blonde female did or something.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.