First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Yamada's mansion
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 1/7/11
The home of the Yamada family
Posted 1/7/11

edrosik wrote:

The home of the Yamada family


this would be nice place to visit wouldn't it?
Posted 1/7/11
*walks up to the door n knock on it*
Posted 1/7/11

Scarlet_lily wrote:

*walks up to the door n knock on it*


i see and i don't live here and i don't know who lives here i wonder who lives here ?
Posted 1/7/11

Hana176 wrote:


Scarlet_lily wrote:

*walks up to the door n knock on it*


i see and i don't live here and i don't know who lives here i wonder who lives here ?

hmm i dont know thats why we knock n hope someone answers*knocks again*
Posted 1/7/11

Scarlet_lily wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Scarlet_lily wrote:

*walks up to the door n knock on it*


i see and i don't live here and i don't know who lives here i wonder who lives here ?

hmm i dont know thats why we knock n hope someone answers*knocks again*


hopefully they will and then the doors opens ,
Posted 1/7/11

Hana176 wrote:


Scarlet_lily wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Scarlet_lily wrote:

*walks up to the door n knock on it*


i see and i don't live here and i don't know who lives here i wonder who lives here ?

hmm i dont know thats why we knock n hope someone answers*knocks again*


hopefully they will and then the doors opens ,


* waits a few more min* hmm* truns the nob of the door n it opens*its unlock

Posted 1/7/11

Scarlet_lily wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Scarlet_lily wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Scarlet_lily wrote:

*walks up to the door n knock on it*


i see and i don't live here and i don't know who lives here i wonder who lives here ?

hmm i dont know thats why we knock n hope someone answers*knocks again*


hopefully they will and then the doors opens ,


* waits a few more min* hmm* truns the nob of the door n it opens*its unlock



yea seems that way and walks in after you ,
Posted 1/7/11

Hana176 wrote:


Scarlet_lily wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Scarlet_lily wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Scarlet_lily wrote:

*walks up to the door n knock on it*


i see and i don't live here and i don't know who lives here i wonder who lives here ?

hmm i dont know thats why we knock n hope someone answers*knocks again*


hopefully they will and then the doors opens ,


* waits a few more min* hmm* truns the nob of the door n it opens*its unlock



yea seems that way and walks in after you ,

wow this places is beautiful inside maybe we shouldnt be in here* back away*
Posted 1/7/11

Scarlet_lily wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Scarlet_lily wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Scarlet_lily wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Scarlet_lily wrote:

*walks up to the door n knock on it*


i see and i don't live here and i don't know who lives here i wonder who lives here ?

hmm i dont know thats why we knock n hope someone answers*knocks again*


hopefully they will and then the doors opens ,


* waits a few more min* hmm* truns the nob of the door n it opens*its unlock



yea seems that way and walks in after you ,

wow this places is beautiful inside maybe we shouldnt be in here* back away*


yea it is lol and maybe you are right and it looks a bit scary do you want to leave?
Member
62 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/7/11
ello people
Posted 1/7/11

Hana176 wrote:


Scarlet_lily wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Scarlet_lily wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Scarlet_lily wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Scarlet_lily wrote:

*walks up to the door n knock on it*


i see and i don't live here and i don't know who lives here i wonder who lives here ?

hmm i dont know thats why we knock n hope someone answers*knocks again*


hopefully they will and then the doors opens ,


* waits a few more min* hmm* truns the nob of the door n it opens*its unlock



yea seems that way and walks in after you ,

wow this places is beautiful inside maybe we shouldnt be in here* back away*


yea it is lol and maybe you are right and it looks a bit scary do you want to leave?


i know what if something pops out of know were*scared* ya maybe we should come back when they owners are home* runs out the door*
Posted 1/7/11

Scarlet_lily wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Scarlet_lily wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Scarlet_lily wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Scarlet_lily wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Scarlet_lily wrote:

*walks up to the door n knock on it*


i see and i don't live here and i don't know who lives here i wonder who lives here ?

hmm i dont know thats why we knock n hope someone answers*knocks again*


hopefully they will and then the doors opens ,


* waits a few more min* hmm* truns the nob of the door n it opens*its unlock



yea seems that way and walks in after you ,

wow this places is beautiful inside maybe we shouldnt be in here* back away*


yea it is lol and maybe you are right and it looks a bit scary do you want to leave?


i know what if something pops out of know were*scared* ya maybe we should come back when they owners are home* runs out the door*


yea i think we should and runs out the door along with you ,
Posted 1/7/11

HuskyNara wrote:

ello people


hello 2 u too
Posted 1/7/11

Hana176 wrote:


HuskyNara wrote:

ello people


hello 2 u too


hello *smiles*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.