First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Yamada's mansion
Member
39014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ZAZA-LAND ♥ LOLZ
Offline
Posted 1/8/11
O.O** looks inside from outside the gate** uwaaahh so big o.o i wonder who lives there..**ring on the bell gate**
Posted 1/8/11

heartdream wrote:

O.O** looks inside from outside the gate** uwaaahh so big o.o i wonder who lives there..**ring on the bell gate**


i don't know who lives here and yes it is a big house i tryied that and no one answered ,
Member
39014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ZAZA-LAND ♥ LOLZ
Offline
Posted 1/8/11

Hana176 wrote:


heartdream wrote:

O.O** looks inside from outside the gate** uwaaahh so big o.o i wonder who lives there..**ring on the bell gate**


i don't know who lives here and yes it is a big house i tryied that and no one answered ,


nnn...**thinks** >3< ah! maybe they'll hear us if sing o3o cause we cant just go in thats trespassing >3>
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 1/8/11
a Maid walks to the gate
Maid:can i help you somehow?
Posted 1/8/11

heartdream wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


heartdream wrote:

O.O** looks inside from outside the gate** uwaaahh so big o.o i wonder who lives there..**ring on the bell gate**


i don't know who lives here and yes it is a big house i tryied that and no one answered ,


nnn...**thinks** >3< ah! maybe they'll hear us if sing o3o cause we cant just go in thats trespassing >3>


yeah your right we don't want to cause trouble ,
Member
245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / SomeWhere In The...
Offline
Posted 1/8/11
Walks around aimlessly with my iPod on full blast singing alone " This place is so big~~!!! "
Posted 1/9/11

Niiyahil wrote:

Walks around aimlessly with my iPod on full blast singing alone " This place is so big~~!!! "


comes up to you and doesn't see that you have your i-pod in and lol on the house,
Member
245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / SomeWhere In The...
Offline
Posted 1/10/11

Hana176 wrote:


Niiyahil wrote:

Walks around aimlessly with my iPod on full blast singing alone " This place is so big~~!!! "


comes up to you and doesn't see that you have your i-pod in and lol on the house,


turn s around feeling someone behind me taking out my earphones "hiii~~~"
Posted 1/10/11

Niiyahil wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Niiyahil wrote:

Walks around aimlessly with my iPod on full blast singing alone " This place is so big~~!!! "


comes up to you and doesn't see that you have your i-pod in and lol on the house,


turn s around feeling someone behind me taking out my earphones "hiii~~~"


Okay then and looks at you what are you doing here and i don't think we should be here and hi to you too i am hana and you are ?
Member
245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / SomeWhere In The...
Offline
Posted 1/10/11
"I'm miru~ lets go inside" then starts walking to the front of the place.
Posted 1/11/11
-walks in the place and Harkaru comes up and grabes my breasts "Harkaru! My boobs are not yours!" "Sorry sister!" Said Harkaru. As I walk in I trip and i Fall onto Edro with my breasts on him "O-O-o-o-o-ow!!! Brother!!!" I yelled. "Yes, sister?" He said "Help me!!" I Yelled "No! Hehehe!" He Said. "H-h-h-help..." I said
Posted 1/11/11

Dia-Che wrote:

-walks in the place and Harkaru comes up and grabes my breasts "Harkaru! My boobs are not yours!" "Sorry sister!" Said Harkaru. As I walk in I trip and i Fall onto Edro with my breasts on him "O-O-o-o-o-ow!!! Brother!!!" I yelled. "Yes, sister?" He said "Help me!!" I Yelled "No! Hehehe!" He Said. "H-h-h-help..." I said


Wow and what type of help do you need?
Posted 1/11/11

Wow and what type of help do you need?

To get up!!
Posted 1/11/11

Dia-Che wrote:


Wow and what type of help do you need?

To get up!!


oh i see helps you get up
Posted 1/11/11
Kaguya 'n' Hartaru: Thanks..."I Say bowing "H-A-R-T-A-R-U!!!" I yell getting into a fight.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.