First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Yamada's mansion
Posted 1/11/11

Dia-Che wrote:

Kaguya 'n' Hartaru: Thanks..."I Say bowing "H-A-R-T-A-R-U!!!" I yell getting into a fight.


no problem and say to you guys PLEASE STOP FIGHTING
Posted 1/11/11
-when im on his kneck banging hartarus head I look at him and stop-
Posted 1/12/11

Dia-Che wrote:

-when im on his kneck banging hartarus head I look at him and stop-


okay good then great
Posted 1/13/11
-Lays head on Hartaru's head and ears and tail come out, and hartaru pats my head, and i fall asleep- "Hey thats no fair Hartaru!" Yelling my brothers in a low voise. "I know your little crushes." Said Hartaru in a low voise.
Posted 1/13/11

Dia-Che wrote:

-Lays head on Hartaru's head and ears and tail come out, and hartaru pats my head, and i fall asleep- "Hey thats no fair Hartaru!" Yelling my brothers in a low voise. "I know your little crushes." Said Hartaru in a low voise.


really who now i ask
Posted 1/13/11
"Oh hey!" Hartaru yells in a low voise. -Rosa leans on hartarus head with a rose in her mouth and Hartaru pushes her- "Hey no fair!!!!!!" Yells rosa really really load and I wake up from it and see I was leaning on hartaru and i sit over a bit farther and Hartaru laughs and smiles. "Hey hey you guys looking!?!" Yells Rosa in a big boobed belly sout "Rosa.... That really is for people who have small bellys and big breasts... Not people with a big belly and small breasts ---" I say. "Yeah like you!!" Yells Kado. As i sigh.
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 1/13/11

Dia-Che wrote:

"Oh hey!" Hartaru yells in a low voise. -Rosa leans on hartarus head with a rose in her mouth and Hartaru pushes her- "Hey no fair!!!!!!" Yells rosa really really load and I wake up from it and see I was leaning on hartaru and i sit over a bit farther and Hartaru laughs and smiles. "Hey hey you guys looking!?!" Yells Rosa in a big boobed belly sout "Rosa.... That really is for people who have small bellys and big breasts... Not people with a big belly and small breasts ---" I say. "Yeah like you!!" Yells Kado. As i sigh.


a guard patroling around the mansion walks to you
Guard:who are you 2 and what are you doing on a private area?
Posted 1/13/11

a guard patroling around the mansion walks to you
Guard:who are you 2 and what are you doing on a private area?

A Maid comes "Oh yeah! These are my friends, The Hunutas." She says.
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

Dia-Che wrote:


a guard patroling around the mansion walks to you
Guard:who are you 2 and what are you doing on a private area?

A Maid comes "Oh yeah! These are my friends, The Hunutas." She says.


Guard looks on the maid"that dosent mean you can invite your friends to the mansion without approval of the Master
Posted 1/14/11

Guard looks on the maid"that dosent mean you can invite your friends to the mansion without approval of the Master

But the master told me not to worry about the Hunuta's...." She said looking at her feet. "Kick!!!!" Me and Rosa kicks the guard so he passes out."Lets see." Said the maid. They sat on the stare's. And I fall asleep leaning on Hartaru again with ears and tail and for some reasen our wings grow back.
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

Dia-Che wrote:


Guard looks on the maid"that dosent mean you can invite your friends to the mansion without approval of the Master

But the master told me not to worry about the Hunuta's...." She said looking at her feet. "Kick!!!!" Me and Rosa kicks the guard so he passes out."Lets see." Said the maid. They sat on the stare's. And I fall asleep leaning on Hartaru again with ears and tail and for some reasen our wings grow back.


Miya walks to the maid"what are you doing here letting somebody unkown to enter the mansion?
Posted 1/14/11
Suddenly i walk right into the mansion through the front door smiling.
Nice place you have here.
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

rkanubis wrote:

Suddenly i walk right into the mansion through the front door smiling.
Nice place you have here.


Miya looks on you"you are to early sir Kaden the party will start in 2 hours
Posted 1/14/11


But i came for you, not the party. That makes me right on time.
Kaden laughs a little and smiles.
Moderator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

rkanubis wrote:



But i came for you, not the party. That makes me right on time.
Kaden laughs a little and smiles.


Miya looks on you then turns and walks toward the mansion
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.