First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Get a House
Posted 1/7/11 , edited 1/7/11
Here you can choose/create a house.

Areas they can be in

Roumen~ on the light side


Elderine~ light side


Teva Swamp~ light side


Uruga~ Dark Side


Shadow Streets~dark side


Form


Name:
age:
town:
house appearance:





Posted 1/7/11 , edited 1/11/11
Name: Amu, Erin, and Sarina
age: 17, 16, 15
town: Shadow Streets
house appearance:

Relic
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 1/7/11
Name:Rima
age:15
town:Roumen
house appearance:doesn't matter

Name:Kou
age:16
town:Shadow Streets
house appearance:doesn't matter

Name:Ino
age:unknown ((looks 16))
town:Shadow Streets
house appearance:doesn't matter




Posted 1/7/11

xXchiselynXx wrote:

Here you can choose/create a house.

Areas they can be in

Roumen~ on the light side


Elderine~ light side


Teva Swamp~ light side


Uruga~ Dark Side


Shadow Streets~dark side


Form


Name: Hana
age: 20
town: Roumen
house appearance:







Posted 1/7/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Name:Rima
age:15
town:Roumen
house appearance:doesn't matter

Name:Kou
age:16
town:Shadow Streets
house appearance:doesn't matter

Name:Ino
age:unknown ((looks 16))
town:Shadow Streets
house appearance:doesn't matter






approved
Posted 1/7/11

Hana176 wrote:


xXchiselynXx wrote:

Here you can choose/create a house.

Areas they can be in

Roumen~ on the light side


Elderine~ light side


Teva Swamp~ light side


Uruga~ Dark Side


Shadow Streets~dark side


Form


Name: Hana
age: 20
town: Roumen
house appearance:









thats not a house appearance. Thats a town appearance but approved
Posted 1/7/11

xXchiselynXx wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


xXchiselynXx wrote:

Here you can choose/create a house.

Areas they can be in

Roumen~ on the light side


Elderine~ light side


Teva Swamp~ light side


Uruga~ Dark Side


Shadow Streets~dark side


Form


Name: Hana
age: 20
town: Roumen
house appearance:









thats not a house appearance. Thats a town appearance but approved

oh sorry and thanks .
15053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Caught in the mid...
Offline
Posted 1/7/11
Name:Dakota
age:looks19
town:Elderine
house appearance:


Name:Katrina
age:14
town:Shadow Streets
house appearance:She lives here with a coven of witches.

Eagle
9508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 1/7/11 , edited 1/8/11
Name: Kousetsu
age: 16
town: Roumen
house appearance:

Its a Hot Spring i hope thats ok
my Char job is gonna be Hot spring owner
Eagle
1185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / deep in the bowel...
Offline
Posted 1/7/11
Name: Jynx
age: 15
town: Shadow streets
house appearance:



Eagle
1185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / deep in the bowel...
Offline
Posted 1/7/11
Name: Jynx
age: 15
town: Shadow streets
house appearance:




Posted 1/7/11 , edited 1/13/11
Name: Yoru
age: 18
town: Shadow Streets
house appearance:


Name: Misu
age: 16
town: Roumen
house appearance:



Name: Gina
age: 17
town: Roumen
house appearance:

Posted 1/7/11

vue123 wrote:

Name: Yoru
age: 18
town: Shadow Streets
house appearance:


Name: Misu
age: 16
town: Roumen
house appearance:



approved
Posted 1/7/11

jing1eaia wrote:

Name: Jynx
age: 15
town: Shadow streets
house appearance:






approved
Posted 1/7/11

SuperNaturalSammy wrote:

Name:Dakota
age:looks19
town:Elderine
house appearance:


Name:Katrina
age:14
town:Shadow Streets
house appearance:She lives here with a coven of witches.



approved


gokuvsnaruto wrote:

Name: Kousetsu
age: 16
town: Roumen
house appearance:

Its a Hot Spring i hope thats ok
my Char job is gonna be Hot spring owner


approved
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.