First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Get a House
14725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 1/7/11 , edited 1/7/11
Name: Layla Pulse
age: Looks between the ages of 18-20
town: Shadow streets
house appearance:
Eagle
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 1/8/11
Name: Roxanne Wichaven
age: 16
town: Elderine
house appearance:



Name: Lorraine Wichaven
age: 16
town: Shadow Streets
house appearance:
Posted 1/8/11


approved



approved
Eagle
6881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / India
Offline
Posted 1/8/11
Name:tina
age:14
town:shadow streets
house appearance:dsnt matter

Name:miyuki
age:15
town:elderine
house appearance:dsnt matter

Name:snow white
age:15
town:shadow streets
house appearance:dsnt matter
Posted 1/8/11

tina_arjuna wrote:

Name:tina
age:14
town:shadow streets
house appearance:dsnt matter

Name:miyuki
age:15
town:elderine
house appearance:dsnt matter

Name:snow white
age:15
town:shadow streets
house appearance:dsnt matter


approved
Eagle
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/11 , edited 1/8/11
Name:Patricia and Kylin
age: 16
town:Elderine~ light side- Patricia
Uruga~ Dark Side-Kylin
house appearance:


Posted 1/8/11

SafinaTalen wrote:

Name:Patricia and Kylin
age: 16
town:Elderine~ light side- Patricia
Uruga~ Dark Side-Kylin
house appearance:




approved
Posted 1/8/11 , edited 1/8/11

Name: Hiku Houzikimaru
age: 16
Town: Teva Swamp
House Appearance:
Posted 1/8/11

MASTER-KAZUKI wrote:


Name: Hiku Houzikimaru
age: 16
Town: Teva Swamp
House Appearance:


approved. House appearance is already used
Posted 1/8/11
oh sorry, i though all the houses looked the same , i'll uload a newer pic
Posted 1/8/11
will this do
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 1/8/11 , edited 1/8/11
Name: Shana Chiba , Li Sasaki
age: 19 & 21
town: Teva Swamp
house appearance: doesn't matter
Eagle
12103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/8/11
Name: Miki
age: 15
town:Shadow Streets
house appearance: dont really care




3669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with my horses!
Offline
Posted 1/8/11
Name: Sammy
age: 14
town: Roumen
house appearance:

Posted 1/8/11
Name: Patch
age: 19
town: Shadow Streets
house appearance:


Name: Yuki & Zess
age: 15 & unknown
town: Roumen
house appearance:
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.