First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply ♣ Shadow Streets
Posted 1/10/11

MASTER-KAZUKI wrote:


нιкυ: Oh, aha. Is that what you meant? *laughs to himself* Sure then but *slowly puts on a gentle face* I wouldn't be a man if i let you you fight now, would i be?



"No one said I was fighting in this form. And I am sure i can be healed....somehow.."
Posted 1/10/11


нιкυ: *waves his hand in a sarcastic way and talked to himself as a side note* Oi, i wasn't worried about what my chicken throw did to you but more about your safety. *Smiles*, whatever keeps you happy, i don't mind.
Posted 1/10/11

MASTER-KAZUKI wrote:



нιкυ: *waves his hand in a sarcastic way and talked to himself as a side note* Oi, i wasn't worried about what my chicken throw did to you but more about your safety. *Smiles*, whatever keeps you happy, i don't mind.


"you rather eat wouldnt you?" Yukikai said with a grin "Why not watch and bring food?"
Posted 1/10/11


нιкυ: Nah, i'm full for the time being. And beside, it's not a guy's smartest move to leave a girl in a dump like this *attempts to wink charmingly but fails and falls to the ground by getting hit by lamp post*
Posted 1/10/11

MASTER-KAZUKI wrote:



нιкυ: Nah, i'm full for the time being. And beside, it's not a guy's smartest move to leave a girl in a dump like this *attempts to wink charmingly but fails and falls to the ground by getting hit by lamp post*


"Baka" (idiot in Japanese lol) she said with a grin "I can always change my form anytime even during a fight"
Posted 1/10/11


нιкυ: *opens his eyes from being unconcious and speaks* ''Okay, if you say so'' *Slowly gets up*, well, shall we get going??
Posted 1/10/11

MASTER-KAZUKI wrote:



нιкυ: *opens his eyes from being unconcious and speaks* ''Okay, if you say so'' *Slowly gets up*, well, shall we get going??


She looks over at the arena "I wonder if any girls but me are fighting" she said.
Posted 1/10/11



нιкυ: I'd love to see that, girls fighting girls *gives her a certain look while laughing slyly* I bet it'd be violent and terrorizing.
Posted 1/10/11

MASTER-KAZUKI wrote:




нιкυ: I'd love to see that, girls fighting girls *gives her a certain look while laughing slyly* I bet it'd be violent and terrorizing.


"you like alot of things dont you?" she asked laughing
Posted 1/10/11

нιкυ: *pretends not to know what she's talking about* Hmm, really. I never really noticed.
Posted 1/10/11

MASTER-KAZUKI wrote:


нιкυ: *pretends not to know what she's talking about* Hmm, really. I never really noticed.


Yukikai signs her name up and grabs his arm and pulls him into the arena.
Posted 1/10/11



нιкυ: *already grabbed his money and tried running of to the food stand but was wondering why he was going back instead of forward* Umm, wierd walking styles these places have huh, everytime i walk forward, i jsut go backwards..Hmm, Must be their culture.
Posted 1/10/11

MASTER-KAZUKI wrote:




нιкυ: *already grabbed his money and tried running of to the food stand but was wondering why he was going back instead of forward* Umm, wierd walking styles these places have huh, everytime i walk forward, i jsut go backwards..Hmm, Must be their culture.


"or you could just be scared." she said smiling
Posted 1/10/11



нιкυ: *coughs at her words and almost chokes at the popcorn he stole off of some random guy* Me, scared?....erhm, If i was scared, why'd you give me the General title then hmm, *Smirks and argues back but not before they grasp the full view of the mighty and large arena*
Posted 1/10/11

MASTER-KAZUKI wrote:




нιкυ: *coughs at her words and almost chokes at the popcorn he stole off of some random guy* Me, scared?....erhm, If i was scared, why'd you give me the General title then hmm, *Smirks and argues back but not before they grasp the full view of the mighty and large arena*


"you wouldnt stop begging" she tried to lie
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.