First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply ♣ Shadow Streets
Posted 1/10/11



нιкυ: pfff..oh yeah..oh yeah *studders at that reason and sets his attention into thinking of a comeback ignoring the call from the audio stating all warriors to assemble* Hmm....Oh eah..w-well, you're..no that's useless..ugh..
Posted 1/10/11

MASTER-KAZUKI wrote:




нιкυ: pfff..oh yeah..oh yeah *studders at that reason and sets his attention into thinking of a comeback ignoring the call from the audio stating all warriors to assemble* Hmm....Oh eah..w-well, you're..no that's useless..ugh..


Yukikai smiled at him
Posted 1/10/11
нιкυ: *looks t you and notices you smiling* Hmm, why're you smiling *After hearing the announcement he finally realizes it was your time to go on stage* It's your time you know, go along.

ooc: If you're going to update you're profile, try looking at some of these BB-Codes, they may help :D

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/wych_elm/pages?extra_param=4294993763

Posted 1/10/11

MASTER-KAZUKI wrote:

нιкυ: *looks t you and notices you smiling* Hmm, why're you smiling *After hearing the announcement he finally realizes it was your time to go on stage* It's your time you know, go along.

ooc: If you're going to update you're profile, try looking at some of these BB-Codes, they may help :D

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/wych_elm/pages?extra_param=4294993763



or just go here http://www.crunchyroll.com/help?topic=bbcode xD

Yukikai walked onto the stage. A man about her size walked infront on her "your tiny" the man said. "and your weird" she replied back as a sword appeared in her hand
Posted 1/10/11
нιкυ: *with more concentration on his food, he did not fail to see her performance and took a seat in an empti space where no one was sitting and had the entire area to himself and observed patiently*

ooc: yeah, but the link i gave you have much more helps and more extra bb-codes
Posted 1/10/11 , edited 1/10/11

MASTER-KAZUKI wrote:

нιкυ: *with more concentration on his food, he did not fail to see her performance and took a seat in an empti space where no one was sitting and had the entire area to himself and observed patiently*

ooc: yeah, but the link i gave you have much more helps and more extra bb-codes


the guy blasted fire out of his hand and Yukikai moved out of the way "your to slow..." she said
Posted 1/10/11

нιкυ: Oi, oi....this really isn't the ''TOP'' contest of the area is it, theres so many noobs *a person hearing them knocks him out of the stadium which takes him 10 minutes to get to and gets into a fight with the corwd for spilling his popcorn* [2 minutes later] Are, she's not bad at all *compliments her actions while sitting on top of a dead pile of bodies*
Posted 1/10/11

MASTER-KAZUKI wrote:


нιкυ: Oi, oi....this really isn't the ''TOP'' contest of the area is it, theres so many noobs *a person hearing them knocks him out of the stadium which takes him 10 minutes to get to and gets into a fight with the corwd for spilling his popcorn* [2 minutes later] Are, she's not bad at all *compliments her actions while sitting on top of a dead pile of bodies*


The man takes his sword and swings it at her. She jumps in the air and takes her sword and slices his arm "disturbing" she said
Posted 1/10/11

нιкυ: *observes her cruelty and slowly eats the pop corn with more attention*

Posted 1/10/11

MASTER-KAZUKI wrote:


нιкυ: *observes her cruelty and slowly eats the pop corn with more attention*



Yukikai grabbed onto her sword titly landing on the ground.

(brb i'm hungry xD)
Posted 1/10/11

нιкυ: *really loudly yells at her* Oi, why don't you wrap this up??
Posted 1/10/11

MASTER-KAZUKI wrote:


нιкυ: *really loudly yells at her* Oi, why don't you wrap this up??


(sorry for the long wait. I'm rping with a couple of people)

Yukikai takes her sword and sticks it through the guys back. "Know your place" she said and dropped the sword. "Lucky that wasnt my weapon" she walked off waiting for her next turn
Posted 1/11/11
нιкυ: *scratches his head* well..i suppose ''he'' is no where to be found so i can take another snack break *quickly gets up and sneakily goes into the snack bar to buy mountain of snacks which eventually puts the current snack bar ''out of commision''*
Posted 1/11/11


New Day
(i made new characters xD)

Erin walked into a cafe and sat down
Posted 1/11/11
нιкυ: *stuffs his food down his throat and keeps eating in his black (what do the guys wear, not kimono but omething else) robe with a jacket hanging over his soulders displaying the words ''Sunlight''* Oi, Mister...more food please *He adds another plate to the big pile next to him*

ooc: okay
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.