First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply ♣ Forest
Posted 1/8/11
Yoru appeared at the forest; he looked around
Posted 1/8/11

vue123 wrote:

Yoru appeared at the forest; he looked around


yeah and who is the guy?
Posted 1/8/11

Hiku: *yawns as he walks through the forst without any worries*
Posted 1/8/11

vue123 wrote:

Yoru appeared at the forest; he looked around


Yukikai walked around the forest looking around for Zolow
Posted 1/8/11

MASTER-KAZUKI wrote:


Hiku: *yawns as he walks through the forst without any worries*


Hana: Good and smiles
Posted 1/8/11

Hiku: *looks at all three of them and as he was confused, he decided to hide his aura and to sit over a tree*
Posted 1/8/11

MASTER-KAZUKI wrote:


Hiku: *looks at all three of them and as he was confused, he decided to hide his aura and to sit over a tree*


Hana: Joins you
Posted 1/8/11
Yoru smelt a similar scent and decided to follow smirking as he made his way
Posted 1/8/11
Hiku: *His body remains still and begins to speak but only his lips moved and showed no expression* So what might the two of you be doing??
Posted 1/8/11

MASTER-KAZUKI wrote:

Hiku: *His body remains still and begins to speak but only his lips moved and showed no expression* So what might the two of you be doing??


we are talking here .
Posted 1/8/11

vue123 wrote:

Yoru smelt a similar scent and decided to follow smirking as he made his way


Yukikai was in her normal form then the form she was in back at the cafe. "I really hate it here" she said to herself
Posted 1/8/11
I am so confused.....
Posted 1/8/11

MASTER-KAZUKI wrote:

I am so confused.....


lol read the shadow streets forum
Posted 1/8/11
Hiku:

ooc: Oh, ok now i'm caught up, Mind if i join in?
Posted 1/8/11

MASTER-KAZUKI wrote:

Hiku:

ooc: Oh, ok now i'm caught up, Mind if i join in?


sure xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.