First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply ♣ Sun Academy
Posted 1/8/11
Hiku: *his eyes burst into flames as he is impressed by one particular thing* This is awesome...aAmazing...the best *points to the ant beside your feet who was tap dancing as he was amused by its talent*
Posted 1/8/11

MASTER-KAZUKI wrote:

Hiku: *his eyes burst into flames as he is impressed by one particular thing* This is awesome...aAmazing...the best *points to the ant beside your feet who was tap dancing as he was amused by its talent*


yukikai turned around "what are you doing?"
Posted 1/8/11
Hiku: *heart broken at the fact that she squished the ant while she turned around and cries and nags while he wipes his tears off* Why...why??...you monster...he was just an ant...he didn't do anything to you *goes at the corner of the arena and engulfs himself in a dark aura while mourning over the ant's death regardless whether he would be attacked or not*...you're mean
Posted 1/8/11

MASTER-KAZUKI wrote:

Hiku: *heart broken at the fact that she squished the ant while she turned around and cries and nags while he wipes his tears off* Why...why??...you monster...he was just an ant...he didn't do anything to you *goes at the corner of the arena and engulfs himself in a dark aura while mourning over the ant's death regardless whether he would be attacked or not*...you're mean


Yukikai closed her eyes and her form changed to her normal form. "S-Sorry...." She said in a low tone (her personality changes when she is in different forms)


(her now)
Posted 1/8/11
Hiku: *turns to see you and walks over* oh it's okay , that cruel baka lady went home i think she was mean wasn't she? (an imaginary arrow over his head appears pointing towards him, over it are the letters 'I D I O T'
Posted 1/8/11

MASTER-KAZUKI wrote:

Hiku: *turns to see you and walks over* oh it's okay , that cruel baka lady went home i think she was mean wasn't she? (an imaginary arrow over his head appears pointing towards him, over it are the letters 'I D I O T'


"Do you draw?" Yukikai Asked
Posted 1/8/11

Hiku: *His face structure changed from a innocent to a serious look as he spoke* So what kinda trick is this if i may ask, Miss. Lady?
Posted 1/8/11

MASTER-KAZUKI wrote:


Hiku: *His face structure changed from a innocent to a serious look as he spoke* So what kinda trick is this if i may ask, Miss. Lady?


"what trick she asked?" then sighed "me changing forms?"
Posted 1/8/11
Hiku: That's an interesting power you got there *laughs* well enough of me being stupid *begins to walk but then slowly comes back* Uhh.im new btw, so you wouldn't mind...you..know..giving me a tour would you??
Posted 1/8/11

MASTER-KAZUKI wrote:

Hiku: That's an interesting power you got there *laughs* well enough of me being stupid *begins to walk but then slowly comes back* Uhh.im new btw, so you wouldn't mind...you..know..giving me a tour would you??


Yukikai blushed a little "Sure" she said smiling "I'm Yuki"
Posted 1/8/11
Hiku: *Smiles* Oi, thats the first time you actually smiled after seeing me *laughs gently* that's kind of reassuring...*follows her*

ooc: do you want to just continue the forest thingy cuz doing 2 seperate storyline may confue me since im rping with 4 ppl already
Eagle
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 1/8/11
Roxanne looked around and went into a classroom and sat down on a chair.
Eagle
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/11


Patricia followed sitting next to Roxanne and smiling
Eagle
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 1/8/11


Roxanne looked at the girl next to her and said, "Hello. My name is Roxanne Wichaven."
Eagle
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/11


Patricia smiled
"I'm Patricia Fundora. Nice to meet you."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.