First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply The Blood Academy RP
Member
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

AmuandIkuto4ever wrote:



"Questions?" I yelled. I put my hand on a desk next to mine. "Sit here."


Ventus stared with a bored ...look.
she sure has a voice on her - yet her face is like a dolls

Ven want to sit next to her;for the first time; she talked to the yelling, like-doll girl;

" how did you know i wanted answers?"
Posted 1/15/11
Natsumi go to the roof to relax a bit since the teacher wasnt comming on time. She lie down and close her eyes. She have her arms cwossed behind her head.
Member
24690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ In All Of YouR...
Offline
Posted 1/15/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:

Natsumi go to the roof to relax a bit since the teacher wasnt comming on time. She lie down and close her eyes. She have her arms cwossed behind her head.


"Yo!" she walk into the class
Posted 1/15/11




Natsumi looks to the side and see someone. (im on the roof )
Member
658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
105 / F / Brooklyn, NY, NY,...
Offline
Posted 1/15/11 , edited 1/15/11


I tapped my head.
"Mind-Reading Vampire. Okay, now tell me what ya wanna know. I have time to waste anyways." I said quietly. "And don't worry, I'm not gonna yell. Yelling is one of the special powers everyone has anyway." I smiled.
Creator
6994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the darkness f...
Offline
Posted 1/15/11 , edited 1/15/11
Blackrose
*looks around*
Sign
where the hell is everyone
Member
24690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ In All Of YouR...
Offline
Posted 1/15/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:





Natsumi looks to the side and see someone. (im on the roof )

(>.<)

she saw someone looking down from the roof top "Hi there!"
Posted 1/15/11


Natsumi smiles. "Hi"
Member
24690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ In All Of YouR...
Offline
Posted 1/15/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:

Natsumi smiles. "Hi"


"What are you doing up there??"
Posted 1/15/11



She smiles at the girl. "Im just relaxing thats all"

(im very sorry, but i gtg to sleep.... its 5:36 am >.< i reply when i wake up)
Member
24690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ In All Of YouR...
Offline
Posted 1/15/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:

She smiles at the girl. "Im just relaxing thats all"

(im very sorry, but i gtg to sleep.... its 5:36 am >.< i reply when i wake up)


"You should come down fast! The teacher is mad!"

(O.o its so late! Night ^-^)
Posted 1/16/11


"ok" Natsumi cruns and jump from the roof into a tree, she them jump on some branches to get down. She got some small cuts on her arm and one on her cheek from the branch's. "then lets go"
Member
24690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ In All Of YouR...
Offline
Posted 1/16/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:


"ok" Natsumi cruns and jump from the roof into a tree, she them jump on some branches to get down. She got some small cuts on her arm and one on her cheek from the branch's. "then lets go"


"OMG!!! You are bleeding!!!!"
Posted 1/16/11


Natsumi looks at her arms andd touch her cheek. "Its ok" she take out a towel in her pocket to dry-away the blood. "dont worry, jut a little scratch...now lets go to clss" she smiles

(sorry for late reply, i play ps3 >.<)
Member
24690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ In All Of YouR...
Offline
Posted 1/16/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:

Natsumi looks at her arms andd touch her cheek. "Its ok" she take out a towel in her pocket to dry-away the blood. "dont worry, jut a little scratch...now lets go to clss" she smiles

(sorry for late reply, i play ps3 >.<)


"Are you sure? If you don't take good care of the wound there will be scars!!" she said worriedly

(Its okay, I am kinda busy myself too >.<)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.