First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply The Blood Academy RP
Posted 1/16/11




"most because im half demon and half werewolf, some ppl dont like that so i get bullied."
Member
24690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ In All Of YouR...
Offline
Posted 1/16/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:

"most because im half demon and half werewolf, some ppl dont like that so i get bullied."


"That's not fair to treat others! I will protect you!!"
Posted 1/16/11


Natsumi smiles. "Its ok, im used to it. They think its kinda a shame that im half of both, so they hunt me. I know how to fight them, but i get hurt sometimes. Thanks for the offer"
Member
24690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ In All Of YouR...
Offline
Posted 1/16/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:



Natsumi smiles. "Its ok, im used to it. They think its kinda a shame that im half of both, so they hunt me. I know how to fight them, but i get hurt sometimes. Thanks for the offer"


"If you need help just tell me! I will always be there to help!"
Posted 1/16/11

Natsumi looks at her and smiles. "Thank you, I apricciate it, but i dont want you to get hurt because of me...."
Member
24690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ In All Of YouR...
Offline
Posted 1/16/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:


Natsumi looks at her and smiles. "Thank you, I apricciate it, but i dont want you to get hurt because of me...."


'its's okay! I don't mind!" ^-^
Posted 1/16/11


"Thanks again" Natsumi smiles.
Member
24690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ In All Of YouR...
Offline
Posted 1/16/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:



"Thanks again" Natsumi smiles.


"You're welcome!" ^-^
Posted 1/17/11


They walk into the class and sits down on their seets. Natsumi explain why she didnt come at time.
Posted 1/17/11
Nita stands in front of the class door wanting to get in but she was too short to reach for the knob
"Ugh...this is harder than I thought.." she sighed knocking on the door
Creator
6994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the darkness f...
Offline
Posted 1/17/11

vue123 wrote:

Nita stands in front of the class door wanting to get in but she was too short to reach for the knob
"Ugh...this is harder than I thought.." she sighed knocking on the door


Blackrose
walks to the door and see Nita
*smiles* hey theredo you need any help ^_^
Posted 1/17/11

Nita looks up at Blackrose and nods her head "Yeah sure" she said
Member
24690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ In All Of YouR...
Offline
Posted 1/17/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:

They walk into the class and sits down on their seets. Natsumi explain why she didnt come at time.


"I think the teacher is kinda mad"
Posted 1/17/11




"y-yeah......"
Member
24690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ In All Of YouR...
Offline
Posted 1/17/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:

"y-yeah......"


"I have a feeling of its better if we don't came in the class" >.<
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.