First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply BeachHouse rooms for rent *Like a hotel *
Posted 1/17/11

AaliahB wrote:


hana: hi too you too and smiles back


Rin laughs lol so who r u i mean whats your name rin said then smiled

hana: cool and my name is hana and smiles back
Member
14248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / above the clouds...
Offline
Posted 1/17/11

Okay key." I say as I unlock my door and show Rin the kitchen. "Take a place to sit any were inless --" My brothers and sister all sit. "Yeah that.... Sit down anywere you like," I say pulling in a few more chairs and I start to cook the water. "Wanna talk for a bit?" I ask as i sit.

sure but if you don't mind me asking how old r u
Posted 1/17/11

AaliahB wrote:


Okay key." I say as I unlock my door and show Rin the kitchen. "Take a place to sit any were inless --" My brothers and sister all sit. "Yeah that.... Sit down anywere you like," I say pulling in a few more chairs and I start to cook the water. "Wanna talk for a bit?" I ask as i sit.


sure but if you don't mind me asking how old r u

13." I say smiling. the keddle goes off and I get up and gets the kettel and puts milk in it "Suger or honey?" I ask
Member
14248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / above the clouds...
Offline
Posted 1/17/11
[
13." I say smiling. the keddle goes off and I get up and gets the kettel and puts milk in it "Suger or honey?" I ask

ummmmm rin looks her up and down " 13 really, i don't belive you," rin giggles, " oh yeah honey"
Posted 1/17/11

AaliahB wrote:

[
13." I say smiling. the keddle goes off and I get up and gets the kettel and puts milk in it "Suger or honey?" I ask


ummmmm rin looks her up and down " 13 really, i don't belive you," rin giggles, " oh yeah honey"

Okay, And most people really dont believe I am 13 either." I say as I put in honey and I serve it "I will tell you 1 reason why is..." I say as I take out a gun and turn and shoot it really fast at the target in bulls eye.
Member
14248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / above the clouds...
Offline
Posted 1/17/11

Okay, And most people really dont believe I am 13 either." I say as I put in honey and I serve it "I will tell you 1 reason why is..." I say as I take out a gun and turn and shoot it really fast at the target in bulls eye.

rin flinch at the sound of the gun shot and keyoko walks right in and sits on the floor besids my leg and lay her head on my lap
kEY: NICE SHOT
Rin: WOW how did you do that, my heart is still beating
Posted 1/17/11

AaliahB wrote:


Okay, And most people really dont believe I am 13 either." I say as I put in honey and I serve it "I will tell you 1 reason why is..." I say as I take out a gun and turn and shoot it really fast at the target in bulls eye.


rin flinch at the sound of the gun shot and keyoko walks right in and sits on the floor besids my leg and lay her head on my lap
kEY: NICE SHOT
Rin: WOW how did you do that, my heart is still beating

I was trained." i say as I aim at my head then I shoot but i dodge it.
Member
14248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / above the clouds...
Offline
Posted 1/17/11 , edited 1/17/11
Key catch the bulit with her thumb and index finger and puts her head back on my lap
Rin: key was also trained in alot of thing when i found her dieing in a puddle of her blood on a corner, ever since then she's swarn to protect me even though she's very lazy rin says giggling while drinking her tea
Posted 1/17/11

AaliahB wrote:

Key catch the bulit with her thumb and index finger and puts her head back on my lap
Rin: key was also trained in alot of thing when i found her dieing in a puddle of her blood on a corner, ever since then she's swarn to protect me even though she's very lazy rin says giggling while drinking her tea


"wow." I say "Ready." I say than my brothers and my sister gets up with one of my guns and they try to shoot me but i dodge every last one. "Its time tp get the real game on!" I yell than wolf ears and tail than wings come out than they try to shoot me but than I stay still for them then they shoot me but I dont fall. "See you have the aiming right but you dont triger on time." I say
Member
14248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / above the clouds...
Offline
Posted 1/17/11
rin stares in amazment while keyoko contuies to lay her head on rin lap with her eyes closed and rin petting her hair "wow your amazing that was so cool" rin says as she puts her cup down and claps and key grows a smile across her face "baka" key says to rin
Member
14248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / above the clouds...
Offline
Posted 1/17/11
well hi hana it's nice to meet you
Posted 1/17/11

AaliahB wrote:

rin stares in amazment while keyoko contuies to lay her head on rin lap with her eyes closed and rin petting her hair "wow your amazing that was so cool" rin says as she puts her cup down and claps and key grows a smile across her face "baka" key says to rin


I laugh at Key. "Want some tea now Key?" I ask
Posted 1/17/11

AaliahB wrote:

well hi hana it's nice to meet you


same for me too smiles
Member
14248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / above the clouds...
Offline
Posted 1/17/11

I laugh at Key. "Want some tea now Key?" I ask

key slowys looks up eyes a little open "coffe please" she say quitly
Posted 1/17/11

AaliahB wrote:


I laugh at Key. "Want some tea now Key?" I ask


key slowys looks up eyes a little open "coffe please" she say quitly

Okay." I say smiling starting the coffee pot.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.