First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Farmlands
Posted 1/13/11
Saki rolls up her sleeves and nods.
"Okay, how do we do that?? They are like 3 times my size...."

Member
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Online
Posted 1/13/11

Surge: Oh we're not using our bare hands on this one *points to the ranch* We're ridin' high
Posted 1/13/11


Saki looks embarrassed and nervous at the same time.
"Oh...did i mention that I've never been on a horse before?"
Member
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Online
Posted 1/13/11

Surge: First time's the charm, you can ride with me if you're unsure *opens the gate*
Posted 1/13/11

CodemanAlpha wrote:


Surge: First time's the charm, you can ride with me if you're unsure *opens the gate*


what is ?
Member
24690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ In All Of YouR...
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

CodemanAlpha wrote:

Surge: *follows along* So what brings you out to the countryside?


Yuki: Well, I have ended my journey for the other side of the earth & still deciding on my next destination, but I think I got lost & came here ><
Member
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Online
Posted 1/14/11

Surge: And you just ended up here? Not many people come around these here parts
Member
24690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ In All Of YouR...
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

CodemanAlpha wrote:

Surge: And you just ended up here? Not many people come around these here parts


Yuki: Yeah! I just ended up here, fate maybe? =)
Member
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Online
Posted 1/14/11

Surge: *thinks about it* ....Yeah I guess that could work! *rides up to the house, unsaddles and ties his horse to the fence* Well here we are *takes out the keys to the house and unlocks the front door*
Member
24690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ In All Of YouR...
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

CodemanAlpha wrote:
Surge: *thinks about it* ....Yeah I guess that could work! *rides up to the house, unsaddles and ties his horse to the fence* Well here we are *takes out the keys to the house and unlocks the front door*


Yuki: It looks warm! =D
Member
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Online
Posted 1/14/11

Surge: Just make yourself at home, there's actually one other guest livin' here as well. She's just not here at the moment..
Member
24690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ In All Of YouR...
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

CodemanAlpha wrote:

Surge: Just make yourself at home, there's actually one other guest livin' here as well. She's just not here at the moment..


Yuki: Ah! I see!
Member
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Online
Posted 1/14/11

Surge: Your room's upstairs by the grandfather clock, after you get settled down would you like a small of the place?
Posted 1/14/11

Surge: First time's the charm, you can ride with me if you're unsure *opens the gate*

Saki sighs in relief and smiles at Surge.
"Thanks, I would love to ride with you. Thanks!"

Posted 1/14/11

starrinite wrote:


Surge: First time's the charm, you can ride with me if you're unsure *opens the gate*

Saki sighs in relief and smiles at Surge.
"Thanks, I would love to ride with you. Thanks!"



joins you guys and smiles
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.