First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
ur thoughts on "the tyrant who fell in love/ koisuru boukun"
4137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / home
Offline
Posted 1/8/11 , edited 2/9/11
SUMMARY: Being in love with your not-gay sempai isn't easy, but being in love with your not-gay, homophobic, and (to top it off) tyrannical sempai can be hell! And that's something Tetsuhiro Morinaga can relate to... especially now that he's had a taste of the forbidden fruit!


I've been reading this mangas for a while now, and there has not been a chapter that i didn't like or where i didnt laugh . its one of my favorite yaoi so far. WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT IT????????????????


btw..there's an ova of this mangas if you want to check it out !!!
1295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Michigan
Offline
Posted 1/8/11 , edited 1/8/11
I like it but I haven't really been keeping up to date reading it...I like how the seme is so innocent acting until that is he wants to jump into bed with Tatsumi, then he totally changes personalities haha...It is also one of my favorites but my favorite work from this manga ka would have to be Bukiyou na Silent, the main character is just too adorable!
4137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / home
Offline
Posted 1/8/11

abbyrose07 wrote:

I like it but I haven't really been keeping up to date reading it...I like how the seme is so innocent acting until that is he wants to jump into bed with Tatsumi, then he totally changes personalities haha...It is also one of my favorites but my favorite work from this manga ka would have to be Bukiyou na Silent, the main character is just too adorable!


omg i totally agree..and i also love bukiyou na silent but i cant find new chapters
9283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Emo Corner ;DD
Offline
Posted 1/22/11
QnQ I just want vol.7 ch.6 to come out....I'm so addicted to this manga.
4137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / home
Offline
Posted 1/22/11

Baka-Neko-Chan wrote:

QnQ I just want vol.7 ch.6 to come out....I'm so addicted to this manga.


lol..so am i..i've been looking since yesterday to see if it was updated
9283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Emo Corner ;DD
Offline
Posted 1/22/11

agira wrote:


Baka-Neko-Chan wrote:

QnQ I just want vol.7 ch.6 to come out....I'm so addicted to this manga.


lol..so am i..i've been looking since yesterday to see if it was updated


INORITE? I have it on my toolbar. >;
AND SOMEONE UPDATED ON MANGA.ANIMEA.NET, but it was a fake.
They got some ecchi manga and put Moringa and Tatsumi's face on it... >.> it's sooooo bad.
I GOT ALL EXCITED...for nothing QnQ
4137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / home
Offline
Posted 1/22/11

Baka-Neko-Chan wrote:


agira wrote:


Baka-Neko-Chan wrote:

QnQ I just want vol.7 ch.6 to come out....I'm so addicted to this manga.


lol..so am i..i've been looking since yesterday to see if it was updated


INORITE? I have it on my toolbar. >;
AND SOMEONE UPDATED ON MANGA.ANIMEA.NET, but it was a fake.
They got some ecchi manga and put Moringa and Tatsumi's face on it... >.> it's sooooo bad.
I GOT ALL EXCITED...for nothing QnQ


LMAO..i saw it too..when i couldnt find the real thing i was so freaking upset!!!!
9283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Emo Corner ;DD
Offline
Posted 1/22/11

agira wrote:


Baka-Neko-Chan wrote:


agira wrote:


Baka-Neko-Chan wrote:

QnQ I just want vol.7 ch.6 to come out....I'm so addicted to this manga.


lol..so am i..i've been looking since yesterday to see if it was updated


INORITE? I have it on my toolbar. >;
AND SOMEONE UPDATED ON MANGA.ANIMEA.NET, but it was a fake.
They got some ecchi manga and put Moringa and Tatsumi's face on it... >.> it's sooooo bad.
I GOT ALL EXCITED...for nothing QnQ


LMAO..i saw it too..when i couldnt find the real thing i was so freaking upset!!!!



I was so unimaginably upset. QnQ
WANTED TO BEAT UP THAT KID = =
I reread the chapter before, to get the whole effect...QnQ BUT NO...
OF course the scans stop when THE MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER happens.
D; Poor Morinaga.... </3
4137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / home
Offline
Posted 1/22/11

Baka-Neko-Chan wrote:


agira wrote:


Baka-Neko-Chan wrote:


agira wrote:


Baka-Neko-Chan wrote:

QnQ I just want vol.7 ch.6 to come out....I'm so addicted to this manga.


lol..so am i..i've been looking since yesterday to see if it was updated


INORITE? I have it on my toolbar. >;
AND SOMEONE UPDATED ON MANGA.ANIMEA.NET, but it was a fake.
They got some ecchi manga and put Moringa and Tatsumi's face on it... >.> it's sooooo bad.
I GOT ALL EXCITED...for nothing QnQ


LMAO..i saw it too..when i couldnt find the real thing i was so freaking upset!!!!



I was so unimaginably upset. QnQ
WANTED TO BEAT UP THAT KID = =
I reread the chapter before, to get the whole effect...QnQ BUT NO...
OF course the scans stop when THE MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER happens.
D; Poor Morinaga.... </3


lol..ur HILARIOUS!!! i do that too, reread old chapters to get that effect. I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!
9283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Emo Corner ;DD
Offline
Posted 1/22/11
INORITE.
Next chapter...i so want.
This is like the yaoi manga I've always been waiting for.
Do you know anymore good ones?
308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/11
its really addictive and so cute !!!!!
4137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / home
Offline
Posted 1/23/11 , edited 2/9/11

Baka-Neko-Chan wrote:

INORITE.
Next chapter...i so want.
This is like the yaoi manga I've always been waiting for.
Do you know anymore good ones?


yea..theres "CRIMSON SPELL, ZANKOKU NA KAMI GA SHIHAI SURU (which are both my favorites btw lol), OKANE GA NAI, CORSAIR, JUNJOU ROMANTICA, SEX PISTOLS AND THE ROAD OF NO RETURN"
tell me what u think about the ones that you read


LoveMIkeHe4ever wrote:

its really addictive and so cute !!!!!


AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED !!!
921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Under the scorchi...
Offline
Posted 1/23/11
I watched the OVA first and was totally addicted to it
9283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Emo Corner ;DD
Offline
Posted 1/23/11

agira wrote:


Baka-Neko-Chan wrote:

INORITE.
Next chapter...i so want.
This is like the yaoi manga I've always been waiting for.
Do you know anymore good ones?


yea..theres "CRIMSON SPELL, ZANKOKU NA KAMI GA SHIHAI SURU (which are both my favorites btw lol), OKANE GA NAI, CORSAIR, JUNJOU ROMANTICA, SEX PISTOLS AND THE ROAD OF NO RETURN"
tell me what u think about the ones that you read


JUNJOU ROMANTICA STARTED MY LOVE FOR YAOI <3
Sex Pistols is like...AWESOME NESS. I was very pleased with the OVA. THE ART IS SO WELL, AND THE ANIMATION...-love-
AND I SHALL READ ALL OF THOSE.
One of my favourites, that made me cry, is Only the Ring Finger Knows. It's not very graphic. But I love the story line. Also I loveeeee the I Want to Be Naughty series. >w< JUST SO DAMN AMAZING
Also, any spin off from Junjou Romantica, like Junjou Mistake, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi <3 Also another manga by that author, Hybrid Child. SO FREAKIN SAD. If I remember correctly.
4137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / home
Offline
Posted 1/23/11

Baka-Neko-Chan wrote:


agira wrote:


Baka-Neko-Chan wrote:

INORITE.
Next chapter...i so want.
This is like the yaoi manga I've always been waiting for.
Do you know anymore good ones?


yea..theres "CRIMSON SPELL, ZANKOKU NA KAMI GA SHIHAI SURU (which are both my favorites btw lol), OKANE GA NAI, CORSAIR, JUNJOU ROMANTICA, SEX PISTOLS AND THE ROAD OF NO RETURN"
tell me what u think about the ones that you read


JUNJOU ROMANTICA STARTED MY LOVE FOR YAOI <3
Sex Pistols is like...AWESOME NESS. I was very pleased with the OVA. THE ART IS SO WELL, AND THE ANIMATION...-love-
AND I SHALL READ ALL OF THOSE.
One of my favourites, that made me cry, is Only the Ring Finger Knows. It's not very graphic. But I love the story line. Also I loveeeee the I Want to Be Naughty series. >w< JUST SO DAMN AMAZING
Also, any spin off from Junjou Romantica, like Junjou Mistake, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi <3 Also another manga by that author, Hybrid Child. SO FREAKIN SAD. If I remember correctly.


LOL we totally have the same taste...i also read all of those
i assure u though..SANKOKU NA KAMI GA SHIHAI SURU is also gonna make you cry . after reading part of the story on MANGAFOX, i read one of the threads for the story and a girl said that the story was almost the same as what happened to her!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.