First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Puzzling mystery!
23359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud City but un...
Offline
Posted 1/13/08
Yes u may so which one will u guys chose?
Moderator
50263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In my dark world...
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
find the boys parent
Member
3584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / lost in da anime...
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
same thing
23359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud City but un...
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
You ask around in the village but people are to scared to answer. You r intriuged with this bit of info so you decided to A) beat someone up to gain the info or mess with someones mind...
Member
3584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / lost in da anime...
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
mess with someone's mind
23359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud City but un...
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
Shiania and Silvaboi3g found a healthy good looking man and they started to dig in his mind...the started to find that the boy lived on top of the western hills but when they found that info you messed with his mind so much that he was brain dead.
Member
3584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / lost in da anime...
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
ok head to western hills and investigate
23359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud City but un...
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
(u know u get rated on this?) so the go to the western hill and on top of that hill was a huge house...will u A) sneak i and investigate first or break the door down or C) knock!
Member
3584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / lost in da anime...
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
(lol i'm being rated?) C) knock and if no one answers after 10 minutes .... then A) sneak in and investigate
Moderator
50263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In my dark world...
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
break the door down
23359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud City but un...
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
Shiania breaks down the door while silvabo found an open window to sneak in! Guards came rushing out to attack shiania.
Shiania-well u fight or run
silvabo- Will you go snoop around in the bed room or will u investagate the sounds in the next door
Member
3584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / lost in da anime...
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
investigate the sounds
23359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud City but un...
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
Silvaboi investigated the sound but what she was hearing was horrible...a man was speaking quitly but enough for silvaboi could hear. "I killed that man because he found out our little secret, my son who saw that murder and Amarda because he was going to turn us in...I feel horrible!"

"Just keep quite someone will hear!"

A. would you listen more or B. barge in and take them in
Moderator
50263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In my dark world...
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
I am gonna fight
23359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud City but un...
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
Shiania starts to kick some ass. The guards was no match but they kept on coming from no where so will
1)u retreat insid the mansion or
2) will you kill everyone by using a spell
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.