First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Creator
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 1/16/11
Kashia:Um-looks around-Im not sure
Kirl;Why dont we go to that one store
kashia:I dont wanna....-she trip over someone foot and falls on the ground-Ouch...
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/16/11

koolgirl219 wrote:

Kashia:Um-looks around-Im not sure
Kirl;Why dont we go to that one store
kashia:I dont wanna....-she trip over someone foot and falls on the ground-Ouch...


Devin:!!Are you okay? *reachs a hand to her*
Creator
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 1/16/11
Kashia:Yea Im okai-grabs his hand and pulls herself up-
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/16/11

koolgirl219 wrote:

Kashia:Yea Im okai-grabs his hand and pulls herself up-


Devin: Be a little more careful next time.
Creator
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 1/16/11
Kashia:I know geez...-walks off-
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/16/11

koolgirl219 wrote:

Kashia:I know geez...-walks off-


Devin: *sigh* What ever.
Creator
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 1/16/11
Kirl:-looks at them-Gosh you two ae so werid
Kashia:Im not werid Kirl!
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/30/11

koolgirl219 wrote:

Kirl:-looks at them-Gosh you two ae so werid
Kashia:Im not werid Kirl!


Devin: Im not weird -~-"
Creator
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 1/30/11
Kashia:Yea wateves she walks off until she saw something It couldnt be.. sshe pick up Kirl and runs off
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/30/11

koolgirl219 wrote:

Kashia:Yea wateves she walks off until she saw something It couldnt be.. sshe pick up Kirl and runs off


Devin: what is it kashia? H-hey wait for me.*follows her*
Creator
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 1/30/11
She slides around the corner Hey you wait up she trips over someone and falls on the ground Crap wait--ouch!!My ankle she tries to stand up but falls on the ground That wasnt a merge it was real I cant believe it they followed meh here
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/30/11

koolgirl219 wrote:

She slides around the corner Hey you wait up she trips over someone and falls on the ground Crap wait--ouch!!My ankle she tries to stand up but falls on the ground That wasnt a merge it was real I cant believe it they followed meh here


What was? *helps her up*
Creator
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 1/30/11
She stands on one leg and leans on Devin No one.......
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/30/11

koolgirl219 wrote:

She stands on one leg and leans on Devin No one.......


You dont seem so sure to me.
Creator
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 1/30/11
Im sure just dont worry about it.... she looks around Do you know where we are?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.