First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Werewolf Stronghold
Posted 1/9/11
This is a place where the werewolves reside.
Posted 1/9/11
Natsumi were sitting on a branch leaning against the tree. Yuki wer laying on the ground.
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/9/11


*Hope walks by looking at the scenery*
Posted 1/9/11


Natsumi hears someone walking and looks down to see who it is. Yuki lay still (her wolf.)
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/9/11


Hope: todays such a beautiful day for a walk...
Posted 1/9/11


Natsumi look at her. "Not someone i know...." she said to herself.
Yuki gets up in case the girl was going to attack.
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/9/11


*with out looking up at them she says* Hope: are you realy going to attack your queen?
Posted 1/9/11


Natsumi looks at her. "No, i wasnt going to, but my wolf was if you attacked me..please forgive her"
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/9/11


*she looks up at them* Hope: i forgive her, it's good that your always on your guard, cause you'll never know when one of the other races will turn on us...
Posted 1/9/11


Natsumi look away then back at her. "I know that" Natsumi jumps down beside Yuki. "Its ok Yuki, she is the queen, you are not allowed to attack her" Yuki wags her tail.
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/9/11


Hope: cute wolf... well i'm going for a walk in the woods, care to join me?
Posted 1/9/11


Natsumi: "Thank you, and sure...i dont have anything else to do anyway..." she look at Yuki. "Come Yuki, we are going to go with her"
Yuki: nods and follow Natsumi.
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/9/11


*they headed over to the woods*
(see ya there)
3669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with my horses!
Offline
Posted 1/9/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*they headed over to the woods*
(see ya there)


Lara dashes quickly through the thick woods and then stops short as she hears voices. cocking her ears to the side she can make out the voices of the queen and another wolf.
Posted 1/9/11


(we rp in the forst, just so you know)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.