First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Werewolf Stronghold
3669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with my horses!
Offline
Posted 1/9/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:



(we rp in the forst, just so you know)


(thank you!)
Posted 1/9/11


(your welcome^^)
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/9/11
*Iris helps Hope back into the stronghold and sits her down in a chair* Hope: thank you...
Posted 1/9/11
Natsumi and Yuki follows
3669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with my horses!
Offline
Posted 1/9/11
Lara: “So if your the princess of the humans what business do you have hear?” *Sits down on a chair and raises an eyebrow.*
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/9/11


Iris: well as you know the demons have already attacked you and me, and i was going to suggest an alliance, cause i believe the demons are up to something, but i have no idea what their up to, so with this alliance i was hoping that we'd be able to prepare areselves for whatever the demon may have up their sleavs...
Hope: that a big prososal, but what makes you think we can trust you?
Posted 1/9/11


Natsumi listen and dont say anything, she didnt trust anyone, but newer refused an order.
3669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with my horses!
Offline
Posted 1/9/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



Iris: well as you know the demons have already attacked you and me, and i was going to suggest an alliance, cause i believe the demons are up to something, but i have no idea what their up to, so with this alliance i was hoping that we'd be able to prepare areselves for whatever the demon may have up their sleavs...
Hope: that a big prososal, but what makes you think we can trust you?


Lara: “Ya, my thoughts exactly, as the princess of the werewolves i have a job to protect my people at all costs. I dont want a human jeopardizing my pack. I hate to come as so harsh, but it’s hard to know who we can really trust.” *shrugs and glances back at Hope.*
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/9/11

Natsumi listen and dont say anything, she didnt trust anyone, but newer refused an order.




Jumpergirl wrote:


wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



Iris: well as you know the demons have already attacked you and me, and i was going to suggest an alliance, cause i believe the demons are up to something, but i have no idea what their up to, so with this alliance i was hoping that we'd be able to prepare areselves for whatever the demon may have up their sleavs...
Hope: that a big prososal, but what makes you think we can trust you?


Lara: “Ya, my thoughts exactly, as the princess of the werewolves i have a job to protect my people at all costs. I dont want a human jeopardizing my pack. I hate to come as so harsh, but it’s hard to know who we can really trust.” *shrugs and glances back at Hope.*


Iris: i see what you mean, i was just suggesting, but if you ever change your mind, come over to the Human stronghold and let me know, just in case you ever need any gun power, i have all sorts of guns, even ones i make by hand... *she turns and heads back to her stronghold* Hope: well she was pritty interesting, don't you think, i mean for a human...
Posted 1/9/11




Natsumi look at her. "If you say so"
Yuki lick Natsumi's hand
3669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with my horses!
Offline
Posted 1/9/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:


Natsumi listen and dont say anything, she didnt trust anyone, but newer refused an order.





Jumpergirl wrote:


wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



Iris: well as you know the demons have already attacked you and me, and i was going to suggest an alliance, cause i believe the demons are up to something, but i have no idea what their up to, so with this alliance i was hoping that we'd be able to prepare areselves for whatever the demon may have up their sleavs...
Hope: that a big prososal, but what makes you think we can trust you?


Lara: “Ya, my thoughts exactly, as the princess of the werewolves i have a job to protect my people at all costs. I dont want a human jeopardizing my pack. I hate to come as so harsh, but it’s hard to know who we can really trust.” *shrugs and glances back at Hope.*


Iris: i see what you mean, i was just suggesting, but if you ever change your mind, come over to the Human stronghold and let me know, just in case you ever need any gun power, i have all sorts of guns, even ones i make by hand... *she turns and heads back to her stronghold* Hope: well she was pritty interesting, don't you think, i mean for a human...

Lara: scoffing “Ya i guess, I mean she’s a human. If she was the prince that might change.” * turns away and glares out at the woods.*
“Whats are next move?"
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/9/11


Natsumi look at her. "If you say so"
Yuki lick Natsumi's hand




Jumpergirl wrote:


wolfsujiyama1 wrote:


Natsumi listen and dont say anything, she didnt trust anyone, but newer refused an order.





Jumpergirl wrote:


wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



Iris: well as you know the demons have already attacked you and me, and i was going to suggest an alliance, cause i believe the demons are up to something, but i have no idea what their up to, so with this alliance i was hoping that we'd be able to prepare areselves for whatever the demon may have up their sleavs...
Hope: that a big prososal, but what makes you think we can trust you?


Lara: “Ya, my thoughts exactly, as the princess of the werewolves i have a job to protect my people at all costs. I dont want a human jeopardizing my pack. I hate to come as so harsh, but it’s hard to know who we can really trust.” *shrugs and glances back at Hope.*


Iris: i see what you mean, i was just suggesting, but if you ever change your mind, come over to the Human stronghold and let me know, just in case you ever need any gun power, i have all sorts of guns, even ones i make by hand... *she turns and heads back to her stronghold* Hope: well she was pritty interesting, don't you think, i mean for a human...

Lara: scoffing “Ya i guess, I mean she’s a human. If she was the prince that might change.” * turns away and glares out at the woods.*
“Whats are next move?"

Hope: i don't know, so far as we know the demons have made their first move..... *she starts to think of a plan* for now, i want you all to make decision for yourself to protect the stronghold and everyone in it... you make your own decisions, till i give other orders... understood?
Posted 1/9/11




Natsumi kneels down. "I do anything you ask without hasitation"
3669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with my horses!
Offline
Posted 1/9/11

Hope: i don't know, so far as we know the demons have made their first move..... *she starts to think of a plan* for now, i want you all to make decision for yourself to protect the stronghold and everyone in it... you make your own decisions, till i give other orders... understood?


Lara: *sighs* But as the princess could you at least give me a little but more freedom? I can take care of myself, and i know how to protect the stronghold just as well as anyone else.” *pouts and looks down at the floor*
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/9/11



*Hope lays her hand on Lara's shoulder* Hope: Lara, i know what your going threw, you have all the freedom you can get, but we need all the help we can get, that human was right the demons are planning something, but without knowing what their plan is we need to start planning for ourselves, and i need your support all the way...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.