First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply The Forest
Moderator
25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/9/11
a mysterious forest
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/9/11
*Hope starts walking through the woods*
Posted 1/9/11
Natsumi and Yuki follow her.
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/9/11


Hope: so hows your training going?
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/9/11
*I appear in a flash of lightning on top a tree*
Posted 1/9/11


Natsumi: "My training?..just fine, right Yuki?"
Yuki: wags her tail and bark once.
natsumi smiles looking at her, then look back at Hope.
Creator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 1/9/11
Appears beside you in a whirl of fire.

"Let's see what we can find"
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/9/11


Hope: realy thats good, i hope you'll go far, and live long....
*i look down and see 2 werewolves* well this was easier than i though 2 werewolves... *i grin as i see a human walking up from the path below* and a human, this must be are lucky day...
Posted 1/9/11


Natsumi look at them and stand on guard. Yuki is growling.
Creator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 1/9/11
He unsheathes his two swords and it makes a 'shing' sound. And with a small spark, his swords light up i flame.

"Well then... you want to go first?"
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/9/11


who do you want first? wait were'd the human go? *the human that was walking disappeared out of sight*
Posted 1/9/11


who do you want first? wait were'd the human go? *the human that was walking disappeared out of sight*

Natsumi take out her 2 swords and look at him.
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/9/11


who do you want first? wait were'd the human go? *the human that was walking disappeared out of sight*

Natsumi take out her 2 swords and look at him.

*Hope summoned for her pet and a big automail machine appears*
Posted 1/9/11


Natsumi look at the machine. "cool..." she said to herself
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/9/11


*the machine jumps up to the tree they were on an starts to attack them, as i pull my giant battle axe out and swung it at it blocking it's attack*
heh... your going to have to do better than that.... *the human appeared behind me with a huge gun*
Iris: don't move...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.