First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply The Forest
Posted 1/9/11


Natsumi looks at them
3669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with my horses!
Offline
Posted 1/9/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:



Natsumi looks at them


Hearing voices Lara runs faster and breaks through the thick forest into a clearing. Lara could smell oil from the huge machine and the smoke wafted towards her on the wind. Lara’s breath was caught in her throat, just before she began to growl.
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/9/11


Iris: what are you planning?
like i'd tell you....
Hope: why are 2 demon attacking 2 werewolves and a human, without warning?
it's fun...
Posted 1/9/11 , edited 1/9/11



Yuki(natsumi's wolf) notice someone nearby. sje look in the direction while Natsumi look at the queen.
3669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with my horses!
Offline
Posted 1/9/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:



Yuki(natsumi's wolf) notice someone nearby. sje look in the direction while Natsumi look at the queen.


Lara turns her head in the direction of the other girl. She has wolf standing by her side. Quickly Lara dashes over to her. “Whats going on? why is my mom fighting?” Lara growls and the hair on the back of her neck sticks up.
Posted 1/9/11


Natsumi look at the girl. "some human and werewolfs came, so she begun to attack them"
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/9/11


Hope: it's fun? thats no excuse... *i knock the machine away with my axe and pulled out my bow and arrows and aimed it at Iris with the huge gun* Iris: you won't win against my gun if you go against me with you pathetic bow and arrows...
3669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with my horses!
Offline
Posted 1/9/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:



Natsumi look at the girl. "some human and werewolfs came, so she begun to attack them"


Lara: “Seems a little stupid,” she shakes and transforms into a huge white wolf. “Oh by the way I’m Lara."
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/9/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:



Natsumi look at the girl. "some human and werewolfs came, so she begun to attack them"


(you mean demons.)
Posted 1/9/11


Natsumi looks at her. "ah, Im Natsumi and this is my wolf Yuki" Natsumi watch her and the Queen.
3669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with my horses!
Offline
Posted 1/9/11 , edited 1/9/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:



Natsumi looks at her. "ah, Im Natsumi and this is my wolf Yuki" Natsumi watch her and the Queen.


Lara: “Hi Natsumi and Yuki,” grins a little and then turns back to glare at the demons. “Why do they always have to come looking for a fight?” Stepping forward Lara falls into step behind the queen.

(its ok)
Posted 1/9/11


(yeah, sorry i mean demons >.<)
Posted 1/9/11


Natsumi stand there holding her sword in case they nneed help. "they are stronger than me, si i dont think i should interfere"
3669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with my horses!
Offline
Posted 1/9/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:



Natsumi stand there holding her sword in case they nneed help. "they are stronger than me, si i dont think i should interfere"


Lara: “As the princess it’s my job to protect people from these demons.” Growls and transforms back into a human pulling out a long hooked sword.
Posted 1/9/11


Natsumi stand behimd them both with Yuki.
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/9/11


*Hope jumps up from behind me and goes to punch me and i dodge it and kicked her back to the ground* Hope: bastard!
know your enemy before you attack him... at least this human understands that.... *Iris fires while i was caught off guard and a huge blast from the gun sends me flying through thousands of tree's and left me 500 miles away from them* Iris: you droped your guard....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.