First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply The Forest
Posted 1/9/11


"Queen!" she screams and look at how far she flew.
3669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / with my horses!
Offline
Posted 1/9/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*Hope jumps up from behind me and goes to punch me and i dodge it and kicked her back to the ground* Hope: bastard!
know your enemy before you attack him... at least this human understands that.... *Iris fires while i was caught off guard and a huge blast from the gun sends me flying through thousands of tree's and left me 500 miles away from them* Iris: you droped your guard....


Lara: Snarling charges forward with her fangs bared and makes a move towards the demons throat.

36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/9/11


(the demon is 500 miles away Iris shot him and sent him flying)
*Iris looks down at the werewolves* Iris: you ok?
Hope: yea we're ok, but we could have handled it...
Iris: i'm sure you could have...
Posted 1/9/11


(sorry, my mistake)
Natsumi look at them. "you ok?"
3669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / with my horses!
Offline
Posted 1/9/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



(the demon is 500 miles away Iris shot him and sent him flying)
*Iris looks down at the werewolves* Iris: you ok?
Hope: yea we're ok, but we could have handled it...
Iris: i'm sure you could have...


Lara: Gets up and shakes herself off before returning to her human form. “Hey are you all alright?"
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/9/11


*Iris looks at them* Iris: i'm alright, but is your queen alright?
Hope: i'm ok... *she goes to get up and falls back down, as she injured her ankle badly from Wolf kicking her to the ground*
Posted 1/9/11


Natsumi runs over to her. "Let me help you. Is there anything i can do??"
Yuki follows Natsumi and lick the queens hand
3669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / with my horses!
Offline
Posted 1/9/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:



Natsumi runs over to her. "Let me help you. Is there anything i can do??"
Yuki follows Natsumi and lick the queens hand


Lara: Stand over the others, looking concerned, “Here let me help,” Quickly fashions a brace from some wood and part of her ripped shirt. she ties it around the queens ankle. “There, that should hold till you can get some medical treatment.”
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/9/11


Hope: no... i'm fine realy...
Iris: no your not, you fractured your ankle on that fall when the demon knocked you down... *she looks at the other 2* you should get her back home... and put some ice on that...
Posted 1/9/11


Natsumi looks at them. "Im sorryi didnt fight along..."
3669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / with my horses!
Offline
Posted 1/9/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



Hope: no... i'm fine realy...
Iris: no your not, you fractured your ankle on that fall when the demon knocked you down... *she looks at the other 2* you should get her back home... and put some ice on that...


Lara: “You’ll be fine, it’s not a bad break at all. You’ve had much worse.” The girl grins and tightens the bandage around Hope’s ankle. “anyone else need some help?"
Posted 1/9/11


Natsumi shake her head. "I didnt even fight"
3669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / with my horses!
Offline
Posted 1/9/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:



Natsumi shake her head. "I didnt even fight"

Lara: “Natsumi, its ok, don’t worry about it. There will be plenty of more times to fight and protect. Don’t worry this was small, and we don’t want an casualties with such a small incident .” *smiles sadly and stand up dusting of her shorts*
Posted 1/9/11


Natsumi smiles. "ok"
3669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / with my horses!
Offline
Posted 1/9/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:



Natsumi smiles. "ok"


Lara: “Worrying about it will only make it worse.” *places her hand on Natsumi’s shoulder and smiles before turning to look at the queen.*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.