First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply The Forest
Posted 1/9/11


"yeah, i guess ur right" Natsumilook at the queen
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/9/11


Natsumi shake her head. "I didnt even fight"




Jumpergirl wrote:


KukaiSoumaLover wrote:



Natsumi shake her head. "I didnt even fight"

Lara: “Natsumi, its ok, don’t worry about it. There will be plenty of more times to fight and protect. Don’t worry this was small, and we don’t want an casualties with such a small incident .” *smiles sadly and stand up dusting of her shorts*

*Iris looks at the queen* Iris: Hope, i am the princess of the Humans, and ask that we have a talk...
Hope: ok, but not here, lets return to are stronghold... *Iris helps her up* lets go... *they head back to the Werewolf stronghold*
(see you guys there)
Posted 1/9/11
Natsumi went back with the others
3669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with my horses!
Offline
Posted 1/9/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:



"yeah, i guess ur right" Natsumilook at the queen

Lara: Grins “lets all head back to the strong hold, to talk this over.”

(see ya there )
Posted 1/9/11
Natsumi sighs as she and Yuki walk in the forest. "......What to do...."
Yuki lcik her hand. Natsumi smiles and pet her. "We can rest...i dont feel like doing anything now....." She take Yuki on her back and climp up a tree. She sits down at a branch and let Yuki sit on a big branch. Natsumi falls asleep leaning to the trunk. Yuki close her eyes, but dont fall asleep.
3669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with my horses!
Offline
Posted 1/9/11
Lara wandered quietly through the forest, keeping her head low, she wanted to get as far away from the stronghold as possible. sighing she stops to gaze up at the tree tops. “What would a human want with us?"
Posted 1/9/11
Ana was on Yuni as they take a stroll in the forest, they came upon Lara. Neighing; Yuni stands on her hind heels then on all fours she backs away "Steady Yuni Steady..." Ana said petting the side of her head
3669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with my horses!
Offline
Posted 1/9/11

vue123 wrote:

Ana was on Yuni as they take a stroll in the forest, they came upon Lara. Neighing; Yuni stands on her hind heels then on all fours she backs away "Steady Yuni Steady..." Ana said petting the side of her head


Lara: snaps around and glances at the girl and her unicorn(?) “Oh, I’m sorry didnt mean to startle to you guys” *holds up hands apologetically *
Posted 1/9/11
Ana smiled shaking her head "It's fine really..." she said as Yuni snorts calming down abit
11826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere in the web
Offline
Posted 1/9/11
A boy ran through the forest not concerned with anything but running. He ducked over and under the foliage as fast as he could and launched through the trees as if flying. His hands moved faster than he thought possible as they guided most of his body through the dense branches. Breaking through into a clearing he jumped upward pushing off and soared through the air a bit then looked down at the forest. With a grunt he began to warp upward higher and higher. As far as he could see he went up then closed his eyes and went back down, quickly falling.

"Master Kasma!" Yoshi broke through the bushes a bit frustrated as he saw Kasma so high up in the air. "Ah great not again..." he groaned conjuring a shield.
Posted 1/10/11


Natsumi heard someone playing around. She opens her eyes and look around for the voices from the branch she and her wolf is on.
11826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere in the web
Offline
Posted 1/10/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:



Natsumi heard someone playing around. She opens her eyes and look around for the voices from the branch she and her wolf is on.


Kasma darted back down at full speed his body in a perfect dive. And just as he was about to fall he warped and projected him momentum back upwards. "YEAAAAA!" he shouted as he soared over the forest.
"Master Kasma!!!" Yoshi groaned following best he could on the ground below. "You have to come back down!"
"Not in this lifetime!"
Posted 1/10/11


Natsumi laughs a bit watching. She look at Yuki(her wolf). "Hey Yuki, what do you think theya re doin??" She continue to watch.
3669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with my horses!
Offline
Posted 1/10/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:



Natsumi laughs a bit watching. She look at Yuki(her wolf). "Hey Yuki, what do you think theya re doin??" She continue to watch.


Lara heard shouting so she wanders farther into the woods where she comes across Yuki and Natsumi.
“Natsumi, what are you doing here in the forest? I didn’t really expect to see many people out here."
Posted 1/10/11


Natsumi look at her. "oh, HI, well i love the forest" she smiles
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.