First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Cafeteria
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 1/9/11
Come here for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Posted 1/10/11
Anahita sits down at one of the tables as she opens her purse she looks at her dragon egg
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 1/10/11
Rinslet: -skips along with the egg in her egg on her back- whats for lunch today
Li: -sitting at a table eating his food-
Member
658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
105 / F / Brooklyn, NY, NY,...
Offline
Posted 1/10/11
-Ashiyo eats quietly in a corner.- -Dragon beeper goes on.-
Ashiyo mumbles: Darnit. -Gets up, throws food away, rushes out the door wondering what her dragon did now.
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 1/10/11

vue123 wrote:

Anahita sits down at one of the tables as she opens her purse she looks at her dragon egg





Keita-Satoru wrote:

Rinslet: -skips along with the egg in her egg on her back- whats for lunch today
Li: -sitting at a table eating his food-





AmuandIkuto4ever wrote:

-Ashiyo eats quietly in a corner.- -Dragon beeper goes on.-
Ashiyo mumbles: Darnit. -Gets up, throws food away, rushes out the door wondering what her dragon did now.


Sajiko sits at a table while her Dragon egg is infront of her
Sebastian eats out with his dragon
Posted 1/10/11
Anahita looks around and saw another girl with an egg and walks over to her
"Hello there..." she said quietly as she sat down beside her
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 1/10/11 , edited 1/10/11

vue123 wrote:

Anahita looks around and saw another girl with an egg and walks over to her
"Hello there..." she said quietly as she sat down beside her


Sajiko looks at her "hi"
Posted 1/10/11
"I see you have an egg as well?" she said as she showed Sajiko her egg
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 1/10/11

vue123 wrote:

"I see you have an egg as well?" she said as she showed Sajiko her egg

"Yea its my pride and Joy" Sajiko smiles
Posted 1/10/11
Ana smiles back "That's nice...how long did you have it for?" she asked tilting her head
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 1/10/11 , edited 1/10/11

vue123 wrote:

Ana smiles back "That's nice...how long did you have it for?" she asked tilting her head


"for 6 years now and you" Sajiko smiles
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 1/11/11

vue123 wrote:

Ana smiles back "That's nice...how long did you have it for?" she asked tilting her head


"for 6 years now and you" Sajiko smiles
Posted 1/11/11 , edited 1/11/11
"Ooh wow!" she looked at her egg "I've had it for a week now...." she said
Member
658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
105 / F / Brooklyn, NY, NY,...
Offline
Posted 1/11/11


Ashiyo rushed out the doors into the violent storm of snow. She started mumbling;
'Inumakre Shaski Nai...' The snowstrom died down and Ashiyo looked around. There was Kyōryoku battling another dragon as
Kyōryoku bravely protected himself from the other dragon. Kyōryoku was a black dragon, its wings were more like a sea serpent than a dragon. Its body was bigger than a whale! His eyes were blue.
"Heel!"
The two dragon stopped battling and the other dragon, with its back facing her before turned around and for once, she saw how it looked like.
It was a white dragon, its eyes glowed red and his body was in a position which clearly meant 'Back Away! Or I'll kill you!' I ushered my dragon to follow me back to the academy. We turned around and start walking when the white dragon snarled and started heading for us. I spun around and called;
"HEEL!" It stopped immediately. In fact, it was so still, it looked like he was paralyzed.
"That's better." I went into the basket that I had slung over my shoulder and threw a fish out the the white dragon. He snatched it, threw it in the air, and gulped it in one bite.
"Good boy." I smiled at the big white dude and once again we started to head back to the academy....
Posted 1/11/11
Ana heard a roar and turns to look at the window
"........."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.