First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Cafeteria
Member
658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
105 / F / Brooklyn, NY, NY,...
Offline
Posted 1/14/11
Ashiyo
I sat down next to Li and motioned for Binioshi & the others to sit, too. Binioshi carefully held the her tiny Umi, just like a mother held a newborn.
"Roarr!" Kyōryoku suddenly roared. I looked at him. Umi and managed to make his way out of Binioshi's hand and went over to Kyōryoku, and bit his scaly nose. Still, it couldnt have hurt the black dragon that much....
Umi rubbed his body against Kyōryoku like Dad and Son. I quickly took out my camera and started snapping photos.
"Kawaii!" I said. After I finished wiht the photos, I put away my camera and started taking my lunch out, and ate that instead.
Moderator
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 1/14/11
Ventus Noticed more people joining the pair;

ugh, i don't think i can do this... i 'm sure there are others i could talk to..


she soon losing her hopes glanced once more at the pair.

( hey ; o someone notice poor ven _-_ )
Member
658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
105 / F / Brooklyn, NY, NY,...
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

Keita-Satoru wrote:

Li: -looks over at her and smiles- sure take a seat
Rinslet: -looks over at them then goes back to eating-


Binoshi
I looked over at Rinslet. I heard that she was like me. We're both elves and uses bow and arrows. It might be great to meet some of my kind.
I got up, checking if Umi was alright, then walked next to Rinslet and plopped down on the seat next to her.
"Hello," I began, "I'm Binoshi."
Member
658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
105 / F / Brooklyn, NY, NY,...
Offline
Posted 1/14/11
Ashiyo
I looked at the gray haired girl named Ven. I motioned for her to sit next to me.
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

AmuandIkuto4ever wrote:

Binoshi
I looked over at Rinslet. I heard that she was like me. We're both elves and uses bow and arrows. It might be great to meet some of my kind.
I got up, checking if Umi was alright, then walked next to Rinslet and plopped down on the seat next to her.
"Hello," I began, "I'm Binoshi."


Rinslet: -smiles sweetly- hello my name is Rinslet
Li: -stares at them then goes back at to eating his food-
Moderator
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 1/14/11
Ven,unfortunately - was already leaving the Cafeteria - and didn't notice the girls motion;.

(sorry, gotta work with the story ; o um, maybe you can yell or something? lol )
Member
658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
105 / F / Brooklyn, NY, NY,...
Offline
Posted 1/14/11


Ashiyo
"Yo Ven! Come sit with us!" I yelled.
She turned around.

Binoshi
I looked at Ashiyo. "Turn it down." I whispered to her. All heads were now in our direction. Ashiyo laughed embarrassedly. "Kumen." she laughed. I joined in with her.
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

vue123 wrote:

"Wah~ Grell is soo cutee!" she said when she also heard another crack and looked towards Binioshi
"Is it hatching time already?!" she said cheerfully when she took out her egg and waits to see if her egg will hatch






AmuandIkuto4ever wrote:

Binioshi
I held the egg and looked amazingly as a blue dragon crawled out of the eggshell, the same way Grell did. Finally a little blue dragon layed resting there, broken pieces of eggshell around him. His color was the color of the cool ocean,
"I think I'll call him....Umi." I smiled at the tiny creature.


Sajiko smile while holding Grell in her arms
Member
658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
105 / F / Brooklyn, NY, NY,...
Offline
Posted 1/14/11
Binioshi
"Everyone, everyone." I said. "Sit. You guys must be tired standing there." I motioned them to a chair.
Moderator
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 1/14/11 , edited 1/14/11

AmuandIkuto4ever wrote:



Ashiyo
"Yo Ven! Come sit with us!" I yelled.
She turned around.

Binoshi
I looked at Ashiyo. "Turn it down." I whispered to her. All heads were now in our direction. Ashiyo laughed embarrassedly. "Kumen." she laughed. I joined in with her.


Ventus unhesitantly flinched from the sudden voice calling her. calling out her name;

what?

who could have known her name? surely she didn't know anyone here. slowly she turned to the caller
there sit a elegante doll like girl - - - gray hair,purple unhuman eyes,pale skin,doll like features;
she really was like a doll. even her clothing..

Ventus just stared at the much more beautiful girl then herself.

(lol good job ~ thanks ; 3)
Member
634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 1/14/11
A young male, who had just been just transferred in would slowly pass through the the doorway entering into the area. He had just arrived right at lunch time, and hadn't eaten most of the day. He was hard to miss, hair long and well kept of a dirty blond color, skin with a slight tan, and his eyes where almost a strong golden color. But more then anything the feathered wings, and his left reptile-like hand would give his race away quicker then any. He was dressed in a long jacket and a pair of slacks, a stone-like egg could barely be seen peaking out of the large pocket on the jacket. He would only glaces around the room when he first enter unsure where to start within this place, he was never very good at dealing with this kinda stuff, and really disliked new places on top of it all. He would only give a momentary sigh before moving on to where he assumed food would be for now.
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

Keita_Shirayuki wrote:

A young male, who had just been just transferred in would slowly pass through the the doorway entering into the area. He had just arrived right at lunch time, and hadn't eaten most of the day. He was hard to miss, hair long and well kept of a dirty blond color, skin with a slight tan, and his eyes where almost a strong golden color. But more then anything the feathered wings, and his left reptile-like hand would give his race away quicker then any. He was dressed in a long jacket and a pair of slacks, a stone-like egg could barely be seen peaking out of the large pocket on the jacket. He would only glaces around the room when he first enter unsure where to start within this place, he was never very good at dealing with this kinda stuff, and really disliked new places on top of it all. He would only give a momentary sigh before moving on to where he assumed food would be for now.


Sajiko walks in the lunch room with her baby dragon Grell
Member
634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 1/14/11 , edited 1/14/11

He would shift his gaze towards the girl(Sajiko) which had enter shortly after he did, another demon, this place seemed to have quite the variety of races. Seeing the dragon would come as no surprise,and he would short return to looking back towards the food and purchased what he wanted, and found himself a secluded seat where he found observe this new environment, he would be stuck here awhile.

Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

Keita_Shirayuki wrote:


He would shift his gaze towards the girl(Sajiko) which had enter shortly after he did, another demon, this place seemed to have quite the variety of races. Seeing the dragon would come as no surprise,and he would short return to looking back towards the food and purchased what he wanted, and found himself a secluded seat where he found observe this new environment, he would be stuck here awhile.



Sajiko looks at him and thinks "he must be new here"
Member
634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 1/14/11 , edited 1/14/11
This was his first appearance on this campus ,so he could kinda guess what she was thinking as she looked over, he thought it should have caught at least a few peoples attention, it wasn't everyday a new face popped up here, and with this few people within the same room, he was surprised more of them didn't notice not that any of that really matter to him that much anyways. He was hoping at least it might be more interesting here.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.