First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply The Park
47757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / by the beach
Offline
Posted 2/21/11


Lisa: *stops swinging* okay?
Posted 2/21/11

aiamcupid wrote:



Lisa: *stops swinging* okay?


hana: fine and smiles
47757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / by the beach
Offline
Posted 2/21/11
Lisa: ok *starts swinging again*
Posted 2/21/11

aiamcupid wrote:

Lisa: ok *starts swinging again*


hana: Lets and smiles
47757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / by the beach
Offline
Posted 2/21/11


Lisa: *enjoys the wind in her hair*
Posted 2/21/11

aiamcupid wrote:



Lisa: *enjoys the wind in her hair*


hana: great and smiles more
47757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / by the beach
Offline
Posted 2/21/11


Lisa: isn't it so is there something you wanna do?
Posted 2/22/11

aiamcupid wrote:



Lisa: isn't it so is there something you wanna do?


hana: Yes there is why don't we go shopping how does that sound looks at you .
47757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / by the beach
Offline
Posted 2/22/11


Lisa: ok *gets up from the sing* then lets go

(gues i'll met you in the city forum)
Posted 2/22/11

aiamcupid wrote:



Lisa: ok *gets up from the sing* then lets go

(gues i'll met you in the city forum)


hana: Okay
Member
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Use your imagination
Offline
Posted 3/18/11
A relatively handsome man with white hair wearing sunglasses and a white jacket was sitting on a bench in the park, a motorcycle parked behind the bench. He was smoking a cigarette while watching the scenery.
Posted 3/18/11

Tsumoto213 wrote:

A relatively handsome man with white hair wearing sunglasses and a white jacket was sitting on a bench in the park, a motorcycle parked behind the bench. He was smoking a cigarette while watching the scenery.


Wow and i look at the man
Member
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Use your imagination
Offline
Posted 3/18/11


Hm...? Haruki senses someone looking at him and he began to look around. He noticed a girl. Can I help you? He asked in a cool voice. Haruki then took the cigarette out of his mouth and breathed out smoke.
Posted 3/18/11

Tsumoto213 wrote:



Hm...? Haruki senses someone looking at him and he began to look around. He noticed a girl. Can I help you? He asked in a cool voice. Haruki then took the cigarette out of his mouth and breathed out smoke.


yes you can and could you please stop with the cigarette please
Posted 3/18/11

aiamcupid wrote:



Lisa: *stops swinging* okay?


Joins you on the swing
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.