First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply The Meadow
Posted 1/17/11

AaliahB wrote:

then y r u staring at me????


nope i am not
Member
14248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / above the clouds...
Offline
Posted 1/17/11
Gin giggles as she watch hana-chan, so where do u come from and y did u come to the meddow
Posted 1/17/11

AaliahB wrote:

Gin giggles as she watch hana-chan, so where do u come from and y did u come to the meddow


from over there
Member
14248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / above the clouds...
Offline
Posted 1/17/11

from over there

from over where??? gin looks around then sighs then to her self says man this girl is weriod but she's interesting and she smiles to herself
Posted 1/17/11

AaliahB wrote:


from over there


from over where??? gin looks around then sighs then to her self says man this girl is weriod but she's interesting and she smiles to herself

from a across from the street still smiling
Member
14248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / above the clouds...
Offline
Posted 1/17/11

from a across from the street still smiling

gin sighs " you know you a weriod one hana-chan
Posted 1/17/11

AaliahB wrote:


from a across from the street still smiling


gin sighs " you know you a weriod one hana-chan

oh really now and looks at you
Member
14248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / above the clouds...
Offline
Posted 1/17/11

oh really now and looks at you

gin giggles "really" then gin looks at the sky, "it's so pretty here"
Posted 1/17/11

AaliahB wrote:


oh really now and looks at you


gin giggles "really" then gin looks at the sky, "it's so pretty here"


yes it is lol
Member
14248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / above the clouds...
Offline
Posted 1/17/11

yes it is lol

so r u from here
Posted 1/17/11

AaliahB wrote:


yes it is lol


so r u from here

yes
Member
14248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / above the clouds...
Offline
Posted 1/17/11

yes

really so how are the stars here at night ,Gin ask ful of enrgy
Posted 1/17/11


really so how are the stars here at night ,Gin ask ful of enrgy


yes they are here and they are nice to look at night smiles back
Member
14248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / above the clouds...
Offline
Posted 1/17/11
yes they are here and they are nice to look at night smiles back

really and what about fireflys gin says with sparkle in her eyes as she grabs your hands and stares back at you
Posted 1/17/11

AaliahB wrote:

yes they are here and they are nice to look at night smiles back


really and what about fireflys gin says with sparkle in her eyes as she grabs your hands and stares back at you

yes and i like them as well
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.