First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Rose Garden
155816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/10/11
Welcome to the Rose Garden! The most favorite part about Rose Paradise! All year round the roses are always in full bloom, but in the winter, the roses get covered with snow and ice. A beautiful creation when the sun shines on it!
Member
24690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ In All Of YouR...
Offline
Posted 1/11/11
Yuki: *yawns* what a lovely place! I should have a nap here!
155816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/12/11

Yuki: *yawns* what a lovely place! I should have a nap here!


Minami walked around, carrying her lavender parasol close by her. "It's hot~" she whined. She opened her parasol and continued walking. "Am I the only one here?" she asked, looking around as she walked.
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 1/12/11

KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


Yuki: *yawns* what a lovely place! I should have a nap here!


Minami walked around, carrying her lavender parasol close by her. "It's hot~" she whined. She opened her parasol and continued walking. "Am I the only one here?" she asked, looking around as she walked.


Sen and Senri were arguing
155816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/12/11

Sen and Senri were arguing


Minami looked over as she heard two people arguing. "Hm? What's going on?" she asked aloud, walking over to where the people were.
Member
24690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ In All Of YouR...
Offline
Posted 1/13/11
She heard someone arguing & woke up "Who is so noisy there??"
Member
1785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/18/11
Akumu *walks over to Yuki* and says, "oh Sen and Senri are the ones making all of the noise."
Posted 1/18/11

backbiter wrote:

Akumu *walks over to Yuki* and says, "oh Sen and Senri are the ones making all of the noise."

(hey i jus finished my chara rp with meh plez?)
*on a bench across from them reading a manga,looks up*Those two over there are way to noisy.
Member
1785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/19/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


backbiter wrote:

Akumu *walks over to Yuki* and says, "oh Sen and Senri are the ones making all of the noise."

(hey i jus finished my chara rp with meh plez?)
*on a bench across from them reading a manga,looks up*Those two over there are way to noisy.


I agree it is way to noisy. I came here to relax and enjoy a quiet afternoon. So much for that.
Posted 1/19/11

backbiter wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


backbiter wrote:

Akumu *walks over to Yuki* and says, "oh Sen and Senri are the ones making all of the noise."

(hey i jus finished my chara rp with meh plez?)
*on a bench across from them reading a manga,looks up*Those two over there are way to noisy.


I agree it is way to noisy. I came here to relax and enjoy a quiet afternoon. So much for that.

*closes manga*I wish I could just shut them up...
Member
1785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/21/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


backbiter wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


backbiter wrote:

Akumu *walks over to Yuki* and says, "oh Sen and Senri are the ones making all of the noise."

(hey i jus finished my chara rp with meh plez?)
*on a bench across from them reading a manga,looks up*Those two over there are way to noisy.


I agree it is way to noisy. I came here to relax and enjoy a quiet afternoon. So much for that.

*closes manga*I wish I could just shut them up...


yeah me too! they are really starting to bother me
Posted 1/21/11

backbiter wrote:



yeah me too! they are really starting to bother me

I give them 3 minutes then I leave.
Member
1785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/21/11
if you leave i'm going with you ... its way to loud here
Posted 1/22/11

backbiter wrote:

if you leave i'm going with you ... its way to loud here

Do whatever you feel like.*gets up,starts walking away*
Member
1785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/22/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


backbiter wrote:

if you leave i'm going with you ... its way to loud here

Do whatever you feel like.*gets up,starts walking away*


hm .... maybe i'll go find out why they are fighting
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.