First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Rose Garden
Member
1785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/22/11

SensuallyYours wrote:


KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


Yuki: *yawns* what a lovely place! I should have a nap here!


Minami walked around, carrying her lavender parasol close by her. "It's hot~" she whined. She opened her parasol and continued walking. "Am I the only one here?" she asked, looking around as she walked.


Sen and Senri were arguing


Akumu: *walks over to Sen and Senri* hey what's wrong you guys??
Posted 1/22/11

backbiter wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


backbiter wrote:

if you leave i'm going with you ... its way to loud here

Do whatever you feel like.*gets up,starts walking away*


hm .... maybe i'll go find out why they are fighting

Good luck with that.
Member
1785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/22/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


backbiter wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


backbiter wrote:

if you leave i'm going with you ... its way to loud here

Do whatever you feel like.*gets up,starts walking away*


hm .... maybe i'll go find out why they are fighting

Good luck with that.


oh ... thanks??
Posted 1/22/11

backbiter wrote:



oh ... thanks??

Use this and get the job done quick.*tosses her a stick*
Member
1785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/22/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


backbiter wrote:



oh ... thanks??

Use this and get the job done quick.*tosses her a stick*


*giggles a little* do you want me to hit them with this?
Posted 1/22/11

backbiter wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


backbiter wrote:



oh ... thanks??

Use this and get the job done quick.*tosses her a stick*


*giggles a little* do you want me to hit them with this?

You could.Or just trip them.
Member
1785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/22/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


backbiter wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


backbiter wrote:



oh ... thanks??

Use this and get the job done quick.*tosses her a stick*


*giggles a little* do you want me to hit them with this?

You could.Or just trip them.


oh yeah i can do that too ... hehe
Posted 1/22/11

backbiter wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


backbiter wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


backbiter wrote:



oh ... thanks??

Use this and get the job done quick.*tosses her a stick*


*giggles a little* do you want me to hit them with this?

You could.Or just trip them.


oh yeah i can do that too ... hehe

Personally I would beat the crap outta them for being so noisy.
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 1/22/11

backbiter wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


Yuki: *yawns* what a lovely place! I should have a nap here!


Minami walked around, carrying her lavender parasol close by her. "It's hot~" she whined. She opened her parasol and continued walking. "Am I the only one here?" she asked, looking around as she walked.


Sen and Senri were arguing


Akumu: *walks over to Sen and Senri* hey what's wrong you guys??


"He said that fighting hand to hand is better! But I say it's too dangerous." Sen said. "Yea, fighting by hand gets the job done." Senri shot back
Member
1785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/23/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


backbiter wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


backbiter wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


backbiter wrote:



oh ... thanks??

Use this and get the job done quick.*tosses her a stick*


*giggles a little* do you want me to hit them with this?

You could.Or just trip them.


oh yeah i can do that too ... hehe

Personally I would beat the crap outta them for being so noisy.


I found out what they were arguing about ... "Sen said that fighting hand to hand is better! But Senri says it's too dangerous. Sen says fighting by hand gets the job done." I really do know what to tell them ...
Member
1785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/23/11

SensuallyYours wrote:


backbiter wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


Yuki: *yawns* what a lovely place! I should have a nap here!


Minami walked around, carrying her lavender parasol close by her. "It's hot~" she whined. She opened her parasol and continued walking. "Am I the only one here?" she asked, looking around as she walked.


Sen and Senri were arguing


Akumu: *walks over to Sen and Senri* hey what's wrong you guys??


"He said that fighting hand to hand is better! But I say it's too dangerous." Sen said. "Yea, fighting by hand gets the job done." Senri shot back


oh ... um *looks confused* this is a very interesting topic to argue about.
Posted 1/23/11

backbiter wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


backbiter wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


Yuki: *yawns* what a lovely place! I should have a nap here!


Minami walked around, carrying her lavender parasol close by her. "It's hot~" she whined. She opened her parasol and continued walking. "Am I the only one here?" she asked, looking around as she walked.


Sen and Senri were arguing


Akumu: *walks over to Sen and Senri* hey what's wrong you guys??


"He said that fighting hand to hand is better! But I say it's too dangerous." Sen said. "Yea, fighting by hand gets the job done." Senri shot back


oh ... um *looks confused* this is a very interesting topic to argue about.

I would fight bear-handed but Im stronger with a weapon.
Member
1785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/23/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


backbiter wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


backbiter wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


Yuki: *yawns* what a lovely place! I should have a nap here!


Minami walked around, carrying her lavender parasol close by her. "It's hot~" she whined. She opened her parasol and continued walking. "Am I the only one here?" she asked, looking around as she walked.


Sen and Senri were arguing


Akumu: *walks over to Sen and Senri* hey what's wrong you guys??


"He said that fighting hand to hand is better! But I say it's too dangerous." Sen said. "Yea, fighting by hand gets the job done." Senri shot back


oh ... um *looks confused* this is a very interesting topic to argue about.

I would fight bear-handed but Im stronger with a weapon.


I agree, What kind of weapons do you like?
Posted 1/23/11

backbiter wrote:



I agree, What kind of weapons do you like?

I prefer a sword but spears are ok too.
Member
1785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/23/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


backbiter wrote:



I agree, What kind of weapons do you like?

I prefer a sword but spears are ok too.


Yes, I love swords!!! They are so elegant and strong. Spears are also pretty good. But guns are outta the question. Guns don't even really put up a fight. Its like a one shot kinda thing. That bores me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.