First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Most beautiful trannies and crossdressers are more beautiful than most beautiful women
Posted 1/13/11 , edited 1/13/11

Neo_Akatsuki wrote:

I can see your point , but you have shown the female celebrities with and without makeup yet, you have just shown the males with makeup i bet without makeup they would look similar to the females.


No, men I posted in spoiler without make up are not similar to all females without make up. Those men looking more good, they don't look like an ordinary people or like monsters.

Kamijo with make up.

Without mk


Teru without make up.

and with...


Mana-sama without make up.

Make upped.


They look very good.

4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 1/13/11 , edited 1/13/11
Delicious trap is delicious.

Also look up Kim Petras. She's gorgeous but was born a boy.

Posted 1/13/11
The artists/musicians.

Whatever you'd like to call them :3
1015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In chur head
Offline
Posted 1/13/11
You have a point, but all the same thought very pretty a lot of those trannies are still creepy looking. All in all to each his/her own, like they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
28753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Here
Offline
Posted 1/13/11 , edited 1/13/11
I like real women
Posted 1/13/11
Huh, very interestin'
7718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 1/13/11
Aside from the troll-like elements in this thread, there actually are quite a number of really good looking people in the world (without surgery and using very little makeup - if any at all). What about the really good looking people who looked good since middle school and/or high school? There are lots of hot white celebrities that have had no surgery and look good without makeup as well. Asian celebrities aren't always the best looking out there. There are regular people who look as good or even better without surgery that didn't have musical talent, didn't go influenced by it, had no interest in it, and weren't emo enough to go into it. I think most rational, intelligent people would choose to have a high-paying, respectable professional career (ie. congress, surgeon, CEO of a big company, etc.) compared to people who have complexes that want to be publicized and adored by fans.
1350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / nowhere
Offline
Posted 1/13/11
oh boy, fangirl alert!!! tsk tsk tsk whatever girl (or are you a tranny?)
Posted 1/14/11

Mushroomfight wrote:


CrystalMeth- wrote:


Mushroomfight wrote:


CrystalMeth- wrote:

Interesting. But trannies also use make-up and PhotoShop, so you can't hold that one against the female population.


The do, but not often. Photos I posted aren't PhotoShopped, maybe some, but very slightly. You can see how they are even more beautiful than women. Without make up trannies and crossdressers are still pretty, but most of women look like monsters without their make up.


I don't know where you live, but here women are actually very beautiful without make up.



I travel over the world. I saw many women from many countries.

What is that "wonderful country" with beautiful women without make up?


I travel as well, and there are many beautiful women. I live somewhere in Southern Europe.
But it's kind of funny, you're calling yourself ugly as well.

Posted 1/14/11 , edited 1/14/11

Sunnyxx wrote:

Delicious trap is delicious.

Also look up Kim Petras. She's gorgeous but was born a boy.



I know him. He is a German singer.



Posted 1/14/11

Hana29 wrote:

oh boy, fangirl alert!!! tsk tsk tsk whatever girl (or are you a tranny?)


No. I'm not.
Posted 1/14/11

CrystalMeth- wrote:


Mushroomfight wrote:


CrystalMeth- wrote:


Mushroomfight wrote:


CrystalMeth- wrote:

Interesting. But trannies also use make-up and PhotoShop, so you can't hold that one against the female population.


The do, but not often. Photos I posted aren't PhotoShopped, maybe some, but very slightly. You can see how they are even more beautiful than women. Without make up trannies and crossdressers are still pretty, but most of women look like monsters without their make up.


I don't know where you live, but here women are actually very beautiful without make up.



I travel over the world. I saw many women from many countries.

What is that "wonderful country" with beautiful women without make up?


I travel as well, and there are many beautiful women. I live somewhere in Southern Europe.
But it's kind of funny, you're calling yourself ugly as well.



For women I'm very beautiful, but compared with jrock crossdressers... many of them even more beautiful, some of them are very much more pretty than me.
Did I said that all women are ugly? no, I said women can be beautiful, but trannies and jrock crosdressers are better, many are more beautiful.
Posted 1/14/11

Mushroomfight wrote:


CrystalMeth- wrote:


Mushroomfight wrote:


CrystalMeth- wrote:


Mushroomfight wrote:


CrystalMeth- wrote:

Interesting. But trannies also use make-up and PhotoShop, so you can't hold that one against the female population.


The do, but not often. Photos I posted aren't PhotoShopped, maybe some, but very slightly. You can see how they are even more beautiful than women. Without make up trannies and crossdressers are still pretty, but most of women look like monsters without their make up.


I don't know where you live, but here women are actually very beautiful without make up.



I travel over the world. I saw many women from many countries.

What is that "wonderful country" with beautiful women without make up?


I travel as well, and there are many beautiful women. I live somewhere in Southern Europe.
But it's kind of funny, you're calling yourself ugly as well.



For women I'm very beautiful, but compared with jrock crossdressers... many of them even more beautiful, some of them are very much more pretty than me.
Did I said that all women are ugly? no, I said women can be beautiful, but trannies and jrock crosdressers are better, many are more beautiful.


Oops. I'm sure you shouldn't flatter yourself, it's ugly. And you said that all women are ugly without make up. Jrock artists have feminine face features to start with, so it doesn't count.

Posted 1/14/11

jtiskool305 wrote:

I like real women :D


Of course, love! but men are much more beautiful and more talented! >:}
Posted 1/14/11

CrystalMeth- wrote:


Mushroomfight wrote:


CrystalMeth- wrote:


Mushroomfight wrote:


CrystalMeth- wrote:


Mushroomfight wrote:


CrystalMeth- wrote:

Interesting. But trannies also use make-up and PhotoShop, so you can't hold that one against the female population.


The do, but not often. Photos I posted aren't PhotoShopped, maybe some, but very slightly. You can see how they are even more beautiful than women. Without make up trannies and crossdressers are still pretty, but most of women look like monsters without their make up.


I don't know where you live, but here women are actually very beautiful without make up.



I travel over the world. I saw many women from many countries.

What is that "wonderful country" with beautiful women without make up?


I travel as well, and there are many beautiful women. I live somewhere in Southern Europe.
But it's kind of funny, you're calling yourself ugly as well.



For women I'm very beautiful, but compared with jrock crossdressers... many of them even more beautiful, some of them are very much more pretty than me.
Did I said that all women are ugly? no, I said women can be beautiful, but trannies and jrock crosdressers are better, many are more beautiful.


Oops. I'm sure you shouldn't flatter yourself, it's ugly. And you said that all women are ugly without make up. Jrock artists have feminine face features to start with, so it doesn't count.



I meant feminine ideal features. Jrockers and trannies aren't like women, they even more beautiful.

I don't consider myself as a girl, though I am born as female. I don't flatter, I just say the true.

Send me one image of a woman that you count as most beautiful.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.