First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Most beautiful trannies and crossdressers are more beautiful than most beautiful women
2558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

Mushroomfight wrote:


CrystalMeth- wrote:


Mushroomfight wrote:


CrystalMeth- wrote:


Mushroomfight wrote:


CrystalMeth- wrote:


Mushroomfight wrote:


CrystalMeth- wrote:

Interesting. But trannies also use make-up and PhotoShop, so you can't hold that one against the female population.


The do, but not often. Photos I posted aren't PhotoShopped, maybe some, but very slightly. You can see how they are even more beautiful than women. Without make up trannies and crossdressers are still pretty, but most of women look like monsters without their make up.


I don't know where you live, but here women are actually very beautiful without make up.



I travel over the world. I saw many women from many countries.

What is that "wonderful country" with beautiful women without make up?


I travel as well, and there are many beautiful women. I live somewhere in Southern Europe.
But it's kind of funny, you're calling yourself ugly as well.



For women I'm very beautiful, but compared with jrock crossdressers... many of them even more beautiful, some of them are very much more pretty than me.
Did I said that all women are ugly? no, I said women can be beautiful, but trannies and jrock crosdressers are better, many are more beautiful.


Oops. I'm sure you shouldn't flatter yourself, it's ugly. And you said that all women are ugly without make up. Jrock artists have feminine face features to start with, so it doesn't count.



I meant feminine ideal features. Jrockers and trannies aren't like women, they even more beautiful.

I don't consider myself as a girl, though I am born as female. I don't flatter, I just say the true.

Send me one image of a woman that you count as most beautiful.


in that case just have a sex change operation and shut the fuck up? if it's true, put your picture up, without make up or editing
Posted 1/14/11

RarkeIsMyBitch wrote:


Mushroomfight wrote:


CrystalMeth- wrote:


Mushroomfight wrote:


CrystalMeth- wrote:


Mushroomfight wrote:


CrystalMeth- wrote:


Mushroomfight wrote:


CrystalMeth- wrote:

Interesting. But trannies also use make-up and PhotoShop, so you can't hold that one against the female population.


The do, but not often. Photos I posted aren't PhotoShopped, maybe some, but very slightly. You can see how they are even more beautiful than women. Without make up trannies and crossdressers are still pretty, but most of women look like monsters without their make up.


I don't know where you live, but here women are actually very beautiful without make up.



I travel over the world. I saw many women from many countries.

What is that "wonderful country" with beautiful women without make up?


I travel as well, and there are many beautiful women. I live somewhere in Southern Europe.
But it's kind of funny, you're calling yourself ugly as well.



For women I'm very beautiful, but compared with jrock crossdressers... many of them even more beautiful, some of them are very much more pretty than me.
Did I said that all women are ugly? no, I said women can be beautiful, but trannies and jrock crosdressers are better, many are more beautiful.


Oops. I'm sure you shouldn't flatter yourself, it's ugly. And you said that all women are ugly without make up. Jrock artists have feminine face features to start with, so it doesn't count.



I meant feminine ideal features. Jrockers and trannies aren't like women, they even more beautiful.

I don't consider myself as a girl, though I am born as female. I don't flatter, I just say the true.

Send me one image of a woman that you count as most beautiful.


in that case just have a sex change operation and shut the fuck up? if it's true, put your picture up, without make up or editing


I show my images only privately, and only to whom who understands me.
And please, don't curse.
2558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/14/11



excuses, excuses
i love to curse
Posted 1/14/11 , edited 1/14/11
i went to a gay bar with some gay lesbian straight friends and they had a drag queen show had never been to one pretty trippy. but there was this one i was just like wtf you dont look like a tranny and was really good looking i was like damn dude thinking to myself this dude looks like a movie star hot girl lol
Posted 1/14/11

darkphate wrote:

i went to a gay bar with some gay lesbian straight friends and they had a drag queen show had never been to one pretty trippy. but there was this one i was just like wtf you dont look like a tranny and was really good looking i was like damn dude thinking to myself this dude looks like a movie star hot girl lol


When I visited Thailand I saw few tranny walking down the street. They were so beautiful to me, with very long legs and arms, with graceful movements, and they were dressed unusual compared to all the women. Trannies making you pay your full attention to them.
22785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/14/11
... unless you take off the make up. i think women with no make are more beautiful than those trannies and crossdressers who use loads of make up and extensive photoshopping. unless they're born with feminine features
Posted 1/14/11

Sunnyxx wrote:

Delicious trap is delicious.

Also look up Kim Petras. She's gorgeous but was born a boy.



Izzy Hilton is a boy. He looks like Kim Petras. I think he's pretty gorgeous too.




11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 1/14/11
what about boy george? sure he looks kinda strange now but back in his heyday.. well you get the picture

4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

Mushroomfight wrote:

Izzy Hilton is a boy. He looks like Kim Petras. I think he's pretty gorgeous too.






He's just a sweet transvestite.
65814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / kuwait
Offline
Posted 1/14/11
Lol sure not, they may look good, but not better and even if ones go far to surgeries,


they just a copy of something they are not.
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 1/14/11 , edited 1/14/11
Fuck this thread! I mean, what the fuck? What kind of person would start such a stupid topic? What compelled you to start a shit topic like this!? Really, what the fuck?
22785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/11

Mushroomfight wrote:



poy treechada is a hot tranny
Posted 1/15/11
am @.@ abut this topic yhe i gess there ok
Posted 1/19/11

kmkq8 wrote:

Lol sure not, they may look good, but not better and even if ones go far to surgeries,


they just a copy of something they are not.


I repeat again that they don't copy anyone or anything. They are what they are. For example many of crossdressers saying that they are not trying to be women or look like females, they just like their own style.
1214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Massland!
Offline
Posted 3/2/11
This doesn't have much to do with the original topic... But Jasmine Yuu was beautiful, more than beautiful, he was an amazing person.
And do you know where I could get that picture of Kamijou you used in the tiled pic of the visual kei artists only larger? The one where he's in the kimono? Thanks
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.