First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply The Forest of the Dark Castle
Moderator
658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
106 / F / Brooklyn, NY, NY,...
Offline
Posted 1/11/11
Past through the Haunted Woods and to the castle we go!
PAST THE WOODS AND TO THE CASTLE!
Moderator
658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
106 / F / Brooklyn, NY, NY,...
Offline
Posted 1/13/11
*Oh, if no-one replies this post will automatically delete, so I'll start by myself.' TT_TT

I walked through the woods heading for the castle. An owl hooted overhead. I pulled out a shuriken and aimed for it. It dropped to the forest floor. I turned and headed back for the castle, each step careful, making sure no-one was around. I heard something dash through the trees to the right, I immediatly aimed at it. I heard a scream and something heavy dropped to the floor. I walked over to the object and saw a girl elf. She was lying there, motionless, I checked to see if she was dead, no breath.
I grinned. "Perfect." I lifted up her hand and started taking blood. When her blood was half gone and te blood was still pouring out, I took out some bottles and started filling them with her blood. Elf blood was the best for vampires, especially pure-bloods. It makes them way more powerful. When I was done, I got up, loaded the potions back into my pocket and started aiming for the castle again.
Adventurer
16389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Tethe'alla
Offline
Posted 1/13/11


Silver came around the forest area and noticed a girl taking an elvens blood with her fangs.
He watched biting his thumb, quietly muttering, "Vamps are sick, if I'd shown up earlier I would've save her." Still watching as the vampire leave.
Moderator
658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
106 / F / Brooklyn, NY, NY,...
Offline
Posted 1/14/11


I continued walking through te gleamy forest when I heard something shuffle. I aimed toward the sound with my shuriken but I heard no scream or fall.
"Who's there?" I demanded.
Adventurer
16389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Tethe'alla
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

He still didn't budge from his spot, to see if she was gonna do anything else. Quietly saying: "Not that it's any of my business, but what is she doin here all by herself? Wonder if she'll get ticked if I make her wait?" -grins-
Moderator
658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
106 / F / Brooklyn, NY, NY,...
Offline
Posted 1/14/11


I walked slowly through the forest, each step careful of whatever it was, the target moved again, I held up my bow, yet I couldn't see anything. It angered me, for I was with my awesome sight and hearing, that I couldn't see anything.

"Give up, now!" I demanded. No movement. "You'll regret." I muttered. I pulled out a blade and started chopping everythign in my path.
Adventurer
16389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Tethe'alla
Offline
Posted 1/14/11


When she wasn't lookin, he threw a rock in one of the far off bushes, messing with her containing his laughter.
Moderator
658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
106 / F / Brooklyn, NY, NY,...
Offline
Posted 1/14/11


I turned around. Something landed in the bushes. A rock maybe. How dare he! Mess with me. I stopped cutting, and took out my staff instead.
"Maru Merkyu Apuushi Nayi!" I have used the spell of clearing, so instantly the trees shifted. I looked around and saw a guy crouching behind what was now ashes.
I grinned. "Target locked." I licked my lips, and set myself into prey mode.
Adventurer
16389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Tethe'alla
Offline
Posted 1/14/11


Playfully mocking her, he looks back at her. "Tch, ah crap." He back flips and landed on a rock a lil ways ahead of her, "Tsk, not satisfied with the elf, that you want more?" -shrugs-
Moderator
658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
106 / F / Brooklyn, NY, NY,...
Offline
Posted 1/14/11


"Yeah. I got bottles off blood. You? I won't be eating. In fact, I'm taking you for a trade for black magic." I walked over to him and grabbed him by the collar. "The forest is right ahead. You have 2 choices on how to die. 1. Cannibals will eat you at the black castle, or 2. you go exploring around the world with me serving as my bodyguard." I stared at him. "One or the other."
Moderator
658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
106 / F / Brooklyn, NY, NY,...
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

arcanablaze wrote


"Yeah. I got bottles of that elve's blood. Made me feel stronger. You? I won't be drinking from. I am already full. In fact, I'm taking you for a trade for black magic." I walked over to him and grabbed him by the collar. "The forest is right ahead. You have 2 choices on how to die. 1. Cannibals will eat you at the black castle, or 2. you go exploring around the world with me serving as my bodyguard." I stared at him. "One or the other."

Adventurer
16389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Tethe'alla
Offline
Posted 1/14/11


"Oh~ scary" *sarcasm* He grins, "Neither." Watches her, and waits for her reply.
Moderator
658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
106 / F / Brooklyn, NY, NY,...
Offline
Posted 1/14/11 , edited 1/14/11
"Ashiyo!" I hears someone familiar call me. "Don't kill him!" I turned to her. Neh, must've spied. She ran towards me. She looked at the dude. 'Whew. Good."
"Binioshi....." I smacked my forehead with my hand. Binioshi was my best friend, she would be the elfin princess I would never kill. "I wasn't going to kill him. Just a piece of my mind."
Binioshi was the total opposite of me. She never believed in bad guys, only cute ones.
Adventurer
129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / F / Just follow the y...
Offline
Posted 1/14/11
*Switch* I am Amu, but now I'm using this one. that one's not online. I cant respond. I'll RP in this one.
Adventurer
16389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Tethe'alla
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

(Huh? lol Kinda confused me there)

Looking confused at the two. "She kinda popped up outta nowhere?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.