First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Guess the character
Posted 1/12/11 , edited 1/12/11
just give some description about a character & someone will try to guess then who answer correct have to start the game again with another character got it? ok lets start

1. he has black hair
2. he is hot-tempered
3. he cries after watching movies that are not really emotional.

so he is he? did u knew?
Posted 1/15/11
Hijikata!!!???
Posted 1/15/11

Ryuuki-San wrote:

Hijikata!!!???


hey u didnt watch the anime right? so how did u knew? & yes u r right!!! hes hijikata
Posted 1/15/11


yaay.. I was right ^^ it's true I didn't watch the anime but I watched 1 episode so I thought he is hijikata coz he appeared on 1 episode .....
Posted 1/15/11

Ryuuki-San wrote:



yaay.. I was right ^^ it's true I didn't watch the anime but I watched 1 episode so I thought he is hijikata coz he appeared on 1 episode .....


ok u its ur turn to make the description of a character & let others guess try maybe u can do it
Posted 1/15/11


oh okay.. I'll try...
Member
497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/15/11
ryuuki-san are you making anny progress there? can't wait to guess XP.
Posted 1/16/11

Entershippo wrote:

ryuuki-san are you making anny progress there? can't wait to guess XP.


ok u can make one coz he seems to need more time
Member
497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/16/11
yeah sure wait a sec
Member
497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/16/11 , edited 1/16/11
easy or hard? some of his parts are detachable. he is egocentric. he loves dangerous animals untill it goes wrong. and people call him an idiot even though he doesnt seem to realise it verry often.

propably easy
Posted 1/16/11

Entershippo wrote:

easy or hard? some of his parts are detachable. he is egocentric. he loves dangerous animals untill it goes wrong. and people call him an idiot even though he doesnt seem to realise it verry often.

propably easy :P


oh its easy he is baka oji i mean prince hata right?
Member
497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/17/11
YES that's it XP. good job it's your turn. i'll try to think of a harder one next time.
Posted 1/17/11

Entershippo wrote:

YES that's it XP. good job it's your turn. i'll try to think of a harder one next time.


ok i will do one here:

1- she is one of the important characters
2- she is kind but sometimes go crazy
3- she always dump someone

easy right?
Member
497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/17/11
otae-chan of course... way to easy. but she doesn't dump kondo. she just refuses him in verry awkward ways XD
Member
497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/17/11
you know.... the first one was pretty hard... i wouldn't have guessed it XP

i got beat by a person who saw a single ep. NOOO
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.