First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Warning: Stay away from ANN forums
68395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/13/11
for anyone who frequents the ANN forums someone has posted some disturbing pics in many of the topics so stay away to avoid getting mentally scarred by the images.
22781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhat in Asia.
Offline
Posted 1/13/11 , edited 1/13/11
I know what you mean. When I did some usual check on ANN forum (usually I often check the news first before the forums), I stumble these too (I quickly close them). For safety reasons, I won't put up the link, but if you would like to know which thread is that, one of them is called "I wish anime would stop doing ____". Apparently, someone went way too far this time. I hope that doesn't happen here in CR forums. The internet can be very informative most of the time but, it can be very harmful too.
1190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Seoul
Offline
Posted 1/13/11
Just for the sake of curiosity / not being a frequent visitor of ANN forums, what kind of images are they and why are they disturbing?
91108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Online
Posted 1/13/11
I'm going to have to see this for myself thanks for the warning.
91108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Online
Posted 1/13/11
alright checked found nothing looks like it was taken out.
66780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 1/13/11

everydaygamer wrote:

for anyone who frequents the ANN forums someone has posted some disturbing pics in many of the topics so stay away to avoid getting mentally scarred by the images.


pfftt as a veteran from /b/ for 5 years nothing there could ever haunt me
22781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhat in Asia.
Offline
Posted 1/13/11 , edited 1/13/11

munchthis wrote:

alright checked found nothing looks like it was taken out.


Really? I checked 5 minutes ago and the pictures still there.

UPDATE: I checked it and the mods removed the post. You can still see the related comments. Still, the pictures haunt me.........(can't get a good night sleep tonight)


HirakuNoShadow wrote:

Just for the sake of curiosity / not being a frequent visitor of ANN forums, what kind of images are they and why are they disturbing?


It's hentai images and some gory pictures (too disturbing to be described). I hope the one who posted this get banned. (It's princessyue92)

Let's all cross our fingers and hope it doesn't happen here. (It shut down the AMP for a while)
91108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Online
Posted 1/13/11 , edited 1/13/11

JeeKTan wrote:


munchthis wrote:

alright checked found nothing looks like it was taken out.


Really? I checked 5 minutes ago and the pictures still there.

Update: I checked it and it's removed. Still, the pictures haunt me.........(can't get a good night sleep tonight)


what was it like?

edit: never mind just watch something so mid blowing that would erase any thought of what you saw.
22781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhat in Asia.
Offline
Posted 1/13/11 , edited 1/13/11

munchthis wrote:


JeeKTan wrote:


munchthis wrote:

alright checked found nothing looks like it was taken out.


Really? I checked 5 minutes ago and the pictures still there.

Update: I checked it and it's removed. Still, the pictures haunt me.........(can't get a good night sleep tonight)


what was it like? and if you want to get the image out of your head porn could help just saying.


Read my above post. It's not fun putting these pictures on a public forum and from what I can tell from my memory, there's a picture with body parts ripped off, couple having sex and a lot of nudity. I want these memories to be erased from my mind. (maybe playing some Battlefield Bad Company 2 might make me forget those memories)
91108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Online
Posted 1/13/11

ok that was twice you posed before I could, anyways just try to forget about it watch something ridiculously funny or amazingly awesome to keep it off your mind or play some video games.
33472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/13/11
Was it something like this?

47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 1/13/11
Getting scared of hentai. Interesting.

Well sorry to tell ya, but probably the majority of CR users have at least seen a hentai and have probably played a gory video game
22781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhat in Asia.
Offline
Posted 1/13/11 , edited 1/13/11


munchthis wrote:


ok that was twice you posed before I could, anyways just try to forget about it watch something ridiculously funny or amazingly awesome to keep it off your mind or play some video games.


Thanks for the tip. I hope it doesn't pop out again in my mind.


superluccix wrote:

Getting scared of hentai. Interesting.

Well sorry to tell ya, but probably the majority of CR users have at least seen a hentai and have probably played a gory video game


Truth is, I have seen hentai once (I saw it when I visited my friend's house and accidentally pick up a manga which contains hentai) and sometimes, I play some gory video games (like Splinter Cell) but the pictures are gore plus hentai combined. I'm sure everyone will be disgusted when they see what I saw.

47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 1/13/11


Oh now I get it.

Now that I think about it......I probably havent actually seen the two of them combined.....when I think of Hentai and Gore in a picture....the only thing that I could picture would be a half dead somebody getting raped. And I guess that would be one hell of a Trolling picture

22781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhat in Asia.
Offline
Posted 1/13/11 , edited 1/13/11

superluccix wrote:



Oh now I get it.

Now that I think about it......I probably havent actually seen the two of them combined.....when I think of Hentai and Gore in a picture....the only thing that I could picture would be a half dead somebody getting raped. And I guess that would be one hell of a Trolling picture



That's what exactly he posted on topic. He didn't post one, but ten!!! (Now you made me remind of the gory picture)
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.