First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Sign up for an Original character!
Member
2268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / jpopasia.com,face...
Offline
Posted 6/27/11 , edited 6/27/11
Username : animerockschrome
Name of your Character: Sean or Belphegor Jr./Bel
Age: 16
Fighting Style: Knives and wire user, Prince the Ripper,
What you do/ Job: Varia Storm Guardian
Past to Present:

Gender : Male
Image:

Roleplay Country: Japan and Italy
Will you be Active? Yes of course
Proof that u invited ur buddies : yep
139363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/27/11

animerockschrome wrote:

Username : animerockschrome
Name of your Character: Sean or Belphegor Jr./Bel
Age: 16
Fighting Style: Knives and wire user, Prince the Ripper,
What you do/ Job: Varia Storm Guardian
Past to Present:

Gender : Male
Image:

Roleplay Country: Japan and Italy
Will you be Active? Yes of course
Proof that u invited ur buddies : yep


Approved ^^
89814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada,B.C
Offline
Posted 7/7/11 , edited 7/9/11
Username :AmethystAngel-Christine
Name of your Character:Elise Ombrosita
Age:17
Fighting Style:Snipe,Whip,Gun combat
What you do/ Job:Division Leader/Varia Cloud Guardian
Past to Present:The adopted daughter of Hibari Kyoya and his wife Yugure Ombrosita.Elisa has been embarrassed that she had been
The damsel in distress her whole life.She was never able to be as strong as her older sister Sora who became an assassin and was the real blood daughter of Hibari.What she lacks in strength,killer instinct,and being able to kill,she makes up for in her negotiation,strategy,cute charms and leadership skills.She took her adoptive mom's surnamename instead of Hibari's feeling she wasn't good enough to have the family name.When she was 15 there was a letter for her from France.It was discovered of who her real parents were.They were wealthy noble french people however they died while sailing the seas in a terrible storm,and her evil aunt put Elise in an orphanage at 4 so she could inherit the family fortune instead of Elise.Her aunt lied that Elise passed away due to illness and from depression of her parents death.One of the family friends however found out Elise was still alive and so tracked her down and sent her a letter.Elise went to France to prove her existence.Her aunt was arrested and put in jail,and Elise inherited the summer home,and money left for her in her parents will.Elise used the money to start her own underground organization or division that she would command.She gained many followers through her kindness,leadership,and respect.She later becomes the Secret Cloud Guardian of Varia
Elise appears as a fragile kind and angelic girl which throws slot of people off or surprises the, when they find out she's the leader of her own special force division and is also part of Varia.Elise is a very modest person,and is usually tolerant,she also prefers to work behind the scenes and doesn't want to become well known in the mafia or normal world.She enjoys wearing Lolita fashion,and other unique clothing,and collects beautifully shaped or designed perfume bottles as a hobby.Men are naturally drawn to her for her mysterious character,and cute innocent looks.She seems to trust men more than women for unknown reasons.Her division acts like a family and treats her as the boss or head.
Despite her looks she can be a formidable foe when angered(though she shows to never be angry).Unlike Sora Elise is rumored to have two flames and not just one.( first flame cloud second is sky)
Gender :Female
Image:
Roleplay Country:Japan,Italy,France
Will you be Active?:yes
Proof that u invited ur buddies :invite 87 buddies
139363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/8/11

AmethystAngel-Christine wrote:

Username :AmethystAngel-Christine
Name of your Character:Elise Ombrosita
Age:17
Fighting Style:Snipe,Whip,Gun combat
What you do/ Job:Division Leader/Varia Cloud Guardian
Past to Present:The adopted daughter of Hibari Kyoya and his wife Yugure Ombrosita.Elisa has been embarrassed that she had been
The damsel in distress her whole life.She was never able to be as strong as her older sister Sora who became an assassin and was the real blood daughter of Hibari.What she lacks in strength,killer instinct,and being able to kill,she makes up for in her negotiation,strategy,cute charms and leadership skills.She took her adoptive mom's surnamename instead of Hibari's feeling she wasn't good enough to have the family name.When she was 15 there was a letter for her from France.It was discovered of who her real parents were.They were wealthy noble french people however they died while sailing the seas in a terrible storm,and her evil aunt put Elise in an orphanage at 4 so she could inherit the family fortune instead of Elise.Her aunt lied that Elise passed away due to illness and from depression of her parents death.One of the family friends however found out Elise was still alive and so tracked her down and sent her a letter.Elise went to France to prove her existence.Her aunt was arrested and put in jail,and Elise inherited the summer home,and money left for her in her parents will.Elise used the money to start her own underground organization or division that she would command.She gained many followers through her kindness,leadership,and respect.She later becomes the Secret Cloud Guardian of Varia
Elise appears as a fragile kind and angelic girl which throws slot of people off or surprises the, when they find out she's the leader of her own special force division and is also part of Varia.Elise is a very modest person,and is usually tolerant,she also prefers to work behind the scenes and doesn't want to become well known in the mafia or normal world.She enjoys wearing Lolita fashion,and other unique clothing,and collects beautifully shaped or designed perfume bottles as a hobby.Men are naturally drawn to her for her mysterious character,and cute innocent looks.She seems to trust men more than women for unknown reasons.Her division acts like a family and treats her as the boss or head.
Despite her looks she can be a formidable foe when angered(though she shows to never be angry).Unlike Sora Elise is rumored to have two flames and not just one.( first flame cloud second is sky)
Gender :Female
Image:http://www.zerochan.net/352716
Roleplay Country:Japan,Italy,France
Will you be Active?:yes
Proof that u invited ur buddies :invite 87 buddies


approved~
Member
21691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / A very very FAR a...
Offline
Posted 7/14/11
Username : Ashley_anori
Name of your Character: Milly Liddel
Age: 11
Fighting Style: Illusions
What you do/ Job: middle school kid
Past to Present: At a young age Mily was born into a high family of politicions and such in britan, when she was about the age of 9 there was an incident that happened and she wittnessed the whole of her family die in a way no one should ever see. Milly was taken under the wing of an illusionist who taught her about illusions and the harm and deviustation they can have on the human brain.
Flame: Mist
Gender : Female
Image: (cant upload...on PC DX)
Roleplay Country: Italy
Will you be Active? yessum
Proof that u invited ur buddies : i shall later
139363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/14/11

Ashley_Anori wrote:

Username : Ashley_anori
Name of your Character: Milly Liddel
Age: 11
Fighting Style: Illusions
What you do/ Job: middle school kid
Past to Present: At a young age Mily was born into a high family of politicions and such in britan, when she was about the age of 9 there was an incident that happened and she wittnessed the whole of her family die in a way no one should ever see. Milly was taken under the wing of an illusionist who taught her about illusions and the harm and deviustation they can have on the human brain.
Flame: Mist
Gender : Female
Image: (cant upload...on PC DX)
Roleplay Country: Italy
Will you be Active? yessum
Proof that u invited ur buddies : i shall later


Approved~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.