First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Namimori
139405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

rkanubis wrote:



Walks right up in front of the person and stops.
Excuse me. Are you strong?


Venzo
Depends on who is asking~
Posted 1/14/11


Well, i'm asking.
Takes a good look at you from top down and up again.
So? Are you strong?
Moderator
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

XIIIDARKNESS wrote:


theskyflame wrote:


Aoi listens to teacher talking until
Teacher its time for lunch
Aoi smiles and gets lunch BIG BROTHEF WAIT runs to sho
Sho eating sandwiitchs oh hey sis you need something?
Aoi shakes head I want to eat lunch with you
Sho fine
Aoi smiles and sits next to sho.


Venzo
*Walks off school grounds*


Sho and aoi sees venzo walking off
aoi venzo kun...
Sho eating sandwitch don't worry he does that all the time
Aoi but venzo kun might get in trouple
Sho like I said don't worry
Aoi okay....big brother eating japenese food.
139405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

rkanubis wrote:

Well, i'm asking.
Takes a good look at you from top down and up again.
So? Are you strong?


Venzo
possibly~
139405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

theskyflame wrote:

Sho and aoi sees venzo walking off
aoi venzo kun...
Sho eating sandwitch don't worry he does that all the time
Aoi but venzo kun might get in trouple
Sho like I said don't worry
Aoi okay....big brother eating japenese food.



Venzo
*Walks to a secret passage to his house*
Posted 1/14/11


Probably? Are you unsure? Why is that? It was a simple question.
139405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

rkanubis wrote:


Probably? Are you unsure? Why is that? It was a simple question.


Venzo
Im not one for giving strait awser's~
Posted 1/14/11


OOC: Is is wise to rp two different scenarios at the same time?
139405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

rkanubis wrote:



OOC: Is is wise to rp two different scenarios at the same time?


ooc: idk~
Posted 1/14/11


Oh? Why is that? Scared?
139405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

rkanubis wrote:



Oh? Why is that? Scared?


Venzo
*yawns*
not sure~
Moderator
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

XIIIDARKNESS wrote:


theskyflame wrote:

Sho and aoi sees venzo walking off
aoi venzo kun...
Sho eating sandwitch don't worry he does that all the time
Aoi but venzo kun might get in trouple
Sho like I said don't worry
Aoi okay....big brother eating japenese food.



Venzo
*Walks to a secret passage to his house*


Aoi finishs eating but if venzo kun doesn't get back in time he will get in trouple
Sho pats aoi head don't worry venzo does this every day he makes it on time 10% of the time
aoi what that's pretty low gets up sorry big brother I need to get venzo kun
sho graps her hand sigh just let venzo do what he what he wants
Aoi okay sits back down
139405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

theskyflame wrote:

Aoi finishs eating but if venzo kun doesn't get back in time he will get in trouple
Sho pats aoi head don't worry venzo does this every day he makes it on time 10% of the time
aoi what that's pretty low gets up sorry big brother I need to get venzo kun
sho graps her hand sigh just let venzo do what he what he wants
Aoi okay sits back down


Venzo
*is at home looking for something important*
Posted 1/14/11


Not very confident are you? Afraid you might get hurt? Or worried you might hurt others?
139405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

rkanubis wrote:


Not very confident are you? Afraid you might get hurt? Or worried you might hurt others?


Venzo
you could say both if you want~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.