First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Varia Base
139405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/13/11
the Varia's home!
139405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/11
Venzo
Tch~
Moderator
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/11
Sho arrives GIVE ME BACK MY SISTER!
Member
20422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Under your bed ea...
Offline
Posted 1/16/11

XIIIDARKNESS wrote:

Venzo
Tch~


Ghost 666 arrives with Venzo.
Posted 1/16/11


Looks like the new year baby is here.
A spotlight shines down and Cross is seen several feet in front of them.
Oh? Your little friends decided to join too?
Suddenly three spotlights shined down and three coffins are revealed several feet behind Cross.
Moderator
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/11

rkanubis wrote:



Looks like the new year baby is here.
A spotlight shines down and Cross is seen several feet in front of them.
Oh? Your little friends decided to join too?
Suddenly three spotlights shined down and three coffins are revealed several feet behind Cross.


Sho WHERES MY SISTER YOU BETTER SAY IT OR ILL KILL YOU!!!!
139405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/11

rkanubis wrote:



Looks like the new year baby is here.
A spotlight shines down and Cross is seen several feet in front of them.
Oh? Your little friends decided to join too?
Suddenly three spotlights shined down and three coffins are revealed several feet behind Cross.


Venzo
Just fight me~
Member
20422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Under your bed ea...
Offline
Posted 1/16/11

rkanubis wrote:



Looks like the new year baby is here.
A spotlight shines down and Cross is seen several feet in front of them.
Oh? Your little friends decided to join too?
Suddenly three spotlights shined down and three coffins are revealed several feet behind Cross.


"Your time is up.Awakening!"Ghost said in a deathly voice.His body suddenly glowed while Cross's flame was being drained
Posted 1/16/11


Cross looks at Ghost.
Tsk tsk tsk. Never interfere in another persons fight.
He extends out his left hand.
Zero Point Breakthrough: Revised...
Suddenly the tides have turned and Ghost being drained instead.
Stop or die. Your choice.
Cross then looks at Sho.
In due this boy. In due time.
He laughs and then looks at Venzo.
I plan to. Just tell your boys to show a little respect and not interfere.
Moderator
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/11

rkanubis wrote:



Cross looks at Ghost.
Tsk tsk tsk. Never interfere in another persons fight.
He extends out his left hand.
Zero Point Breakthrough: Revised...
Suddenly the tides have turned and Ghost being drained instead.
Stop or die. Your choice.
Cross then looks at Sho.
In due this boy. In due time.
He laughs and then looks at Venzo.
I plan to. Just tell your boys to show a little respect and not interfere.


sho:*eyes change to a murderous color and propels himself to cross*
139405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/11

rkanubis wrote:



Cross looks at Ghost.
Tsk tsk tsk. Never interfere in another persons fight.
He extends out his left hand.
Zero Point Breakthrough: Revised...
Suddenly the tides have turned and Ghost being drained instead.
Stop or die. Your choice.
Cross then looks at Sho.
In due this boy. In due time.
He laughs and then looks at Venzo.
I plan to. Just tell your boys to show a little respect and not interfere.


Venzo
and if i dont?
Posted 1/16/11


With Ghost neutralized, Cross only had to deal with one more pest before having Venzo all to himself. He looks at Sho and raises his left hand towards him.
Stop. Do you really want to do that?
Suddenly three deep holes appear right under the three coffins.
Guess which on Aoi is in?
Intense roaring flames starts shooting out of the holes.
Would you like to take your chances?
Cross smiles sadistically and then looks at Venzo.
I'll be right with you, just let me speak some reason to you friend here.
Still smiling sadistically.
Moderator
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/11

rkanubis wrote:



With Ghost neutralized, Cross only had to deal with one more pest before having Venzo all to himself. He looks at Sho and raises his left hand towards him.
Stop. Do you really want to do that?
Suddenly three deep holes appear right under the three coffins.
Guess which on Aoi is in?
Intense roaring flames starts shooting out of the holes.
Would you like to take your chances?
Cross smiles sadistically and then looks at Venzo.
I'll be right with you, just let me speak some reason to you friend here.
Still smiling sadistically.


sho:you bastard what did you do to her?!
Posted 1/16/11


Take a guess. I'm sure you have a great imagination.
Cross laughs maniacally.
Moderator
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/11

rkanubis wrote:



Take a guess. I'm sure you have a great imagination.
Cross laughs maniacally.


sho:*aura changes to a more angry ferucous aura*AHHHHHHHH *charge storm flame for point blank* no ill kill you after this *cancels blast*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.