First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply The forgotten forest.
Posted 1/13/11
People have of forgotten this place.

Posted 1/13/11
Walks in the forest "At lest the Hunuta has not forgotton." we sau watching the heart cloude making shapes with something with a heart,
Posted 1/14/11
cool and walks next to you
Posted 1/14/11

cool and walks next to you

Oh hi hanna! We say. This place really was from my real home.... The heveans. I say looking at the cloud. We have named it forgotten forest here becouse everyone forgot it. It was really named Heart From The Love. The name kinda tells you it. Its the place were the angel's Love.
Posted 1/14/11

Dia-Che wrote:


cool and walks next to you

Oh hi hanna! We say. This place really was from my real home.... The heveans. I say looking at the cloud. We have named it forgotten forest here becouse everyone forgot it. It was really named Heart From The Love. The name kinda tells you it. Its the place were the angel's Love.


oh yeah ......
Posted 1/14/11

oh yeah ......

Buy after the ware... from my brothers... It was to much hate in the human world so the angels stoped loving and they were all sad and mad... Than it fallled...
Posted 1/16/11

Dia-Che wrote:


oh yeah ......

Buy after the ware... from my brothers... It was to much hate in the human world so the angels stoped loving and they were all sad and mad... Than it fallled...


i don't want anyone mad at me
Posted 1/16/11

Hana176 wrote:


Dia-Che wrote:


oh yeah ......

Buy after the ware... from my brothers... It was to much hate in the human world so the angels stoped loving and they were all sad and mad... Than it fallled...


i don't want anyone mad at me


Some may be but not for that resson
Posted 1/16/11

Dia-Che wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Dia-Che wrote:


oh yeah ......

Buy after the ware... from my brothers... It was to much hate in the human world so the angels stoped loving and they were all sad and mad... Than it fallled...


i don't want anyone mad at me


Some may be but not for that resson


allright then
Posted 1/22/11

Hana176 wrote:


Dia-Che wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Dia-Che wrote:


oh yeah ......

Buy after the ware... from my brothers... It was to much hate in the human world so the angels stoped loving and they were all sad and mad... Than it fallled...


i don't want anyone mad at me


Some may be but not for that resson


allright then


Hartaru kicks Hana in her butt. "Get off my cookie." He says as he looks at the cookie Hana is siting on
Posted 1/22/11
that wasn't so nice ow jumps up why did you kick me?
Posted 1/22/11

Hana176 wrote:

that wasn't so nice ow jumps up why did you kick me?


Hartaru bends and picks up the cookie you sat on. "Cookie murderer." He says as he uses magic to make it a brand new cookie. "Hartaru you have more cookies than you think." Rosa says as I lay down
Posted 1/22/11
oh i didn't see the cookie and sorry about that help me cook some new cookies okay and smiles at Rosa.
Posted 1/22/11

Hana176 wrote:

oh i didn't see the cookie and sorry about that help me cook some new cookies okay and smiles at Rosa.


Haha!" Rosa kicks Hartaru's butt
Posted 1/22/11
laughs heee
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.