First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply School
先生
628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Kyo Arms
Offline
Posted 1/15/11
-nods her head shly in agreement- "y...yes"
友達を見る
kd667 
11233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / where the light i...
Offline
Posted 1/15/11
"oh I'm Ike by the way"
8513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Some place....
Offline
Posted 1/16/11
A grey-haired boy comes out of the school building, noticing the two he says "you guys waiting for the storm predicted today?"
先生
628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Kyo Arms
Offline
Posted 1/17/11
-looks at the grey haired boy- "Uhg I hate storms they scare me' -shivers-
友達を見る
kd667 
11233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / where the light i...
Offline
Posted 1/18/11
"They seem ok" -I said looking at them both-
39390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Some where drowni...
Offline
Posted 1/19/11 , edited 1/22/11
-a long haired pony tailed boy comes walking out the school and sees two boys and one girl standing outside and just walks out into the rain with no care-"huh i wounder why they are just sitting there its just rain"
8513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Some place....
Offline
Posted 1/23/11
-Grey haired boy looks at everyone- "Hey guys rain isn't that bad! If we all walk together it can be as fun as a parade" he says smiling. "Hey I got an idea!!!"
39390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Some where drowni...
Offline
Posted 1/23/11

xAKUM3TSUx wrote:

-Grey haired boy looks at everyone- "Hey guys rain isn't that bad! If we all walk together it can be as fun as a parade" he says smiling. "Hey I got an idea!!!"


um sorry but i have some place to be so sorry
8513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Some place....
Offline
Posted 1/23/11

KyoshiroHyuga wrote:

um sorry but i have some place to be so sorry


"Oh thats too bad. Anyone else up for it?" grey haired boy says while

39390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Some where drowni...
Offline
Posted 1/23/11

xAKUM3TSUx wrote:


KyoshiroHyuga wrote:

um sorry but i have some place to be so sorry


"Oh thats too bad. Anyone else up for it?" grey haired boy says while



(i wish i could hang out and stay with people but my uncle would kill me if i was late) "yea i guess so see you around i guess" -white hair pony tailed guy says while walking off-
先生
628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Kyo Arms
Offline
Posted 1/24/11

xAKUM3TSUx wrote:


KyoshiroHyuga wrote:

um sorry but i have some place to be so sorry


"Oh thats too bad. Anyone else up for it?" grey haired boy says while



"Oooh" I'll join -she said smiling-
友達を見る
kd667 
11233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / where the light i...
Offline
Posted 1/24/11
"sure im up for it" -he said-
8513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Some place....
Offline
Posted 1/24/11
Looks at the them smiling- "Ok guys heres what i got: We'll all start walking in the direction of our homes and then separate from their. The ones walking in the same direction take the time walking to get to know each other. Then tomorrow we'll all meet each other at the same place; right here. I know we all just met but this is a good; and fun way to become better friends! Are you guys up for it?"
友達を見る
kd667 
11233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / where the light i...
Offline
Posted 1/24/11

xAKUM3TSUx wrote:

Looks at the them smiling- "Ok guys heres what i got: We'll all start walking in the direction of our homes and then separate from their. The ones walking in the same direction take the time walking to get to know each other. Then tomorrow we'll all meet each other at the same place; right here. I know we all just met but this is a good; and fun way to become better friends! Are you guys up for it?"


"Sure" -I said-
先生
628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Kyo Arms
Offline
Posted 1/26/11

kd667 wrote:


xAKUM3TSUx wrote:

Looks at the them smiling- "Ok guys heres what i got: We'll all start walking in the direction of our homes and then separate from their. The ones walking in the same direction take the time walking to get to know each other. Then tomorrow we'll all meet each other at the same place; right here. I know we all just met but this is a good; and fun way to become better friends! Are you guys up for it?"


"Sure" -I said-


-smiling- "of course!!!"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.