First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Dormitory
先生
628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In Kyo Arms
Offline
Posted 1/24/11
-sitting in the hall way by her room- "Man, all of my school work and everything was on that laptop" -lightly hits her head on the wall a couple times-
39390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Some where drowni...
Offline
Posted 1/24/11

xAKUM3TSUx wrote:

An hour passed and Gyse was out of breath and tired of running- "Damn *pant pant*......I guess I over did it. i'll have to find someone I can trust to take care of this....."


-walking down an other hall way and sees the same guy from before- "hey hows the search going for you"
8543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Clone Lab (AKUMET...
Offline
Posted 1/24/11
Looks up- "Hey...you. Do I know you from somewhere?"
39390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Some where drowni...
Offline
Posted 1/24/11

xAKUM3TSUx wrote:

Looks up- "Hey...you. Do I know you from somewhere?"


wow i had passed u awhile ago u was looking for someone about the laptop
8543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Clone Lab (AKUMET...
Offline
Posted 1/24/11
Looking relieved "Oh hey I'm sorry about that....This laptop, do you know who it belongs to? I've been running non-stop looking for the owner and i'd like someone to take it off my hands so i can get back to school...or....wait is this your laptop?"
39390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Some where drowni...
Offline
Posted 1/24/11

xAKUM3TSUx wrote:

Looking relieved "Oh hey I'm sorry about that....This laptop, do you know who it belongs to? I've been running non-stop looking for the owner and i'd like someone to take it off my hands so i can get back to school...or....wait is this your laptop?"


sorry not mine but i have been hearing a lot of noise in this place and um i think it might be the girl who was freaking out in the hall way but i dont no for sure want me to show u were her room is
8543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Clone Lab (AKUMET...
Offline
Posted 1/24/11

KyoshiroHyuga wrote:

sorry not mine but i have been hearing a lot of noise in this place and um i think it might be the girl who was freaking out in the hall way but i dont no for sure want me to show u were her room is



"Hey dude...*pant pant* do me a favor and give it to her...gotta use the rest of my strength to............................" -he passes out
39390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Some where drowni...
Offline
Posted 1/25/11

xAKUM3TSUx wrote:


KyoshiroHyuga wrote:

sorry not mine but i have been hearing a lot of noise in this place and um i think it might be the girl who was freaking out in the hall way but i dont no for sure want me to show u were her room is



"Hey dude...*pant pant* do me a favor and give it to her...gotta use the rest of my strength to............................" -he passes out


-looks at him- (wow are you for real right now im already going to get in trouble from running away from my uncle now this man everyone in this whole place is really different) -takes the laptop and walks to the girl room and knocks on her door-
モデレータ
1187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/25/11


Sanae came upon a guy passed out in the middle of the hallway. -Eh, is it nap-time??-
She knelt down next to him and began poking him with the stick she had just ate her snack with. *poke poke*
"Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey!"
友達を見る
kd667 
11232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / where the light i...
Online
Posted 1/25/11
-Ike made a clone of himself to send out of his room, to check out what the noise is all about. Then he saw a girl poking a guy, who was passed out, when he went down stairs-
8543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Clone Lab (AKUMET...
Offline
Posted 1/25/11
Gyse starts to mumble in his sleep- "not now Ma....juz-give-me-five-more-minutes"
モデレータ
1187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/25/11


Sanae looked at Ike's clone, "Hey, wait! What should I do with this guy?" But then Gyse started talking. *sweatdrop*
"I'm not your mommy! Now wake up, you shouldn't sleep in the hallway, people might step on you!" She pinched Gyse's cheeks (face) to try to wake him up.

8543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Clone Lab (AKUMET...
Offline
Posted 1/26/11
Gyse woke up startled- "OWEY Ow!........What the...did i pass out?" looks at the girl next to him- "Umm did you wake me? Sorry for the trouble. I owe you one."
先生
628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In Kyo Arms
Offline
Posted 1/26/11
-She comes walking down the hallway sighing- "Man this sucks....All of my data and everything" -rubbing her eyes she don't see where she is walking to- "Sensei's going to kill me if I don't have that term paper in" -Falls down the stairs- "Oooof!" -lands on her butt-" OWWWWWIEEE"
8543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Clone Lab (AKUMET...
Offline
Posted 1/26/11

RaiiKiri_Kusanagi wrote:

-Falls down the stairs-


Gyse looks up- "Hey! Did you hear that loud sound?"

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.