First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
☆_____FAILclass
Posted 1/15/11
RISA AND TSUNA GOT MARRIED 8D
27859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/15/11
JING AND KHR GOT MARRIED LMFAO
Posted 1/15/11
LOL.

JING AND KHR EXCEPT TSUNA GOT MARRIED. 8D
Student
20579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/11
congratulations Risa!!!>>>>>
best wishes to both of you!!>>>

anyways, imma enter your clasroom and sneak if tsuna ish here!!>>>>

Tsuna: Risa isnt here..... She'll be back later.....

and in my mind im saying like; *WHAT A SINFULLY GORGEOUS BOD*..... He shouldnt be alloweed to strip off his shirt Risa....

talk to your hubby!>>

ps: i wanna be in your class...... LOL>>>

Posted 1/15/11

sheila_123 wrote:

congratulations Risa!!!>>>>>
best wishes to both of you!!>>>

anyways, imma enter your clasroom and sneak if tsuna ish here!!>>>>

Tsuna: Risa isnt here..... She'll be back later.....

and in my mind im saying like; *WHAT A SINFULLY GORGEOUS BOD*..... He shouldnt be alloweed to strip off his shirt Risa....

talk to your hubby!>>

ps: i wanna be in your class...... LOL>>>



LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!

OKAY I'LL PUT YOU IN >8D
Student
5784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tanza, Cavite
Offline
Posted 1/15/11
Hiyaa super duper retard Risaaaa :))
Hikaru wants to be in your classs !!! . xD
Student
29344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / With my Inu \(^ω^\)
Offline
Posted 1/16/11
MOM.. ERR I MEAN RISA. Do we have to have PS to be in yur class? D':
Posted 1/16/11
I want to be in urr.. *cough* epic class :T LMAO
Posted 1/16/11

vocaloid_mikuhatsune01 wrote:

Hiyaa super duper retard Risaaaa :))
Hikaru wants to be in your classs !!! . xD


okay i added you xD


ninjanear wrote:

MOM.. ERR I MEAN RISA. Do we have to have PS to be in yur class? D':


no its fine even if you dont 8D


Aqief_EMoonBoy34 wrote:

I want to be in urr.. *cough* epic class :T LMAO


lawl okay imma add yoo
Student
29344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / With my Inu \(^ω^\)
Offline
Posted 1/16/11


YAY 8D I wanna be in ur class then c:
Posted 1/16/11

ninjanear wrote:



YAY 8D I wanna be in ur class then c:


lmao kk added you O:
Student
4096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/11

Seraphinee wrote:


ninjanear wrote:



YAY 8D I wanna be in ur class then c:


lmao kk added you O:


me too , I wanna be in risa class

Student
5193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 1/16/11
MEHH TOO !
Student
12119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ѕσмєωнєяє ∂σωи тн...
Offline
Posted 1/16/11
Me too! :DD
I want to be in ur class..
27859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/16/11
OMFG U PEOPLE STARTED POSTING HERE.I WAS THE FIRST TO POST HERE >:(.

GUESS WHATS TOMORROW RISA?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.