First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[RP] The Town
Awesome People :DD
61282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / SA\/Y, GA ;D
Offline
Posted 1/15/11
Staaarttt!!! :O
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 1/15/11
"why is that weird guy just sitting there? he's been there for a while now...." a lady from a store says pointing to Hotaru as he rested his head on the bench. his eyes closed as he listened to his surroundings
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/11
Samantha sneaks up on him and puts her arms around his neck. "Hotaru, why are you here?" she asked.
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 1/15/11

pink_heart_13 wrote:

Samantha sneaks up on him and puts her arms around his neck. "Hotaru, why are you here?" she asked.


"can't a guy find a place to rest?" Hotaru asks as he frowns turning his head away from her. his eyes still closed.
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/11
Samantha pouted lightly, still holding on him from the back. "Why not just go home then?" she asked, confused.
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 1/15/11

pink_heart_13 wrote:

Samantha pouted lightly, still holding on him from the back. "Why not just go home then?" she asked, confused.


"I burnt it down." he lies with a calm expression on his face. he opens his eyes.

"let me go now." he says as he stares at her arms that were around his neck
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/11
She didn't flinch at his comment and bent down. "Make me," she whispered into his ear.
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 1/15/11

pink_heart_13 wrote:

She didn't flinch at his comment and bent down. "Make me," she whispered into his ear.


"fine then." he says leaning his head back closing his eyes again.

"a pillow would be fine for me." he says as he yawns not even attempting to make her get off.
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/11
Samantha pouted as she sat on the bench, laying his head on her lap. "You're so calm about this," she said, playing with his hair.
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 1/15/11

pink_heart_13 wrote:

Samantha pouted as she sat on the bench, laying his head on her lap. "You're so calm about this," she said, playing with his hair.


"you expect me to have a different reaction?" he asks as he opens one eye looking at her.
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/11
Samantha smiled and giggled. "You just didn't have the reaction I'm used to," she said.
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 1/15/11

pink_heart_13 wrote:

Samantha smiled and giggled. "You just didn't have the reaction I'm used to," she said.


"sorry to disappoint you." he says closing his eye again.
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/11
She giggled again, still playing with his hair. "It's fine, I'm...partly used to it," she said.
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 1/15/11

pink_heart_13 wrote:

She giggled again, still playing with his hair. "It's fine, I'm...partly used to it," she said.


"partly? care to explain more to me?" Hotaru asks with a curious smirk
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/11
She put her finger to her lip and smiled. "What kind of girl would you describe me as?" she asked, smirking.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.