First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Are you considered gay/bi/lesbien for dating transsexualls
Posted 8/12/11 , edited 8/12/11
Gay, since your are attracted to a MAN.
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 8/12/11
They are just regular people with regular genders, except they now have fancy skin add-ons. So if you are a male dating a man who looks like a girl, I think you're still technically a homosexual because you are having sex with another man. Doesn't mean you're a fairy or anything, it's just what you like.

The real question is: What if you only like hermaphrodites? I don't know what to call that.
Posted 8/12/11

KleinerSkollexxx wrote:

They are just regular people with regular genders, except they now have fancy skin add-ons. So if you are a male dating a man who looks like a girl, I think you're still technically a homosexual because you are having sex with another man. Doesn't mean you're a fairy or anything, it's just what you like.

The real question is: What if you only like hermaphrodites? I don't know what to call that.


That would make make you bisexual.

23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 8/12/11


I was thinking it might be bisexuality, considering that hermaphrodites are both male and female, but it just sounds kinda weird to me :/ Guess I'll go with that, then.
Posted 8/12/11

Vega66 wrote:

Gay, since your are attracted to a MAN.


haw very well dear you lol am not gay
Posted 8/12/11

NeOn_LoVe wrote:


Vega66 wrote:

Gay, since your are attracted to a MAN.


haw very well dear you lol am not gay


You're the only man for me.

That was so gay.

Posted 8/12/11

Vega66 wrote:


NeOn_LoVe wrote:


Vega66 wrote:

Gay, since your are attracted to a MAN.


haw very well dear you lol am not gay


You're the only man for me.

That was so gay.



i changeling that you make me sowed gay lol

¬.¬!! am tranny not gay still am not tranny am a person
Posted 8/12/11

NeOn_LoVe wrote:


Vega66 wrote:


NeOn_LoVe wrote:


Vega66 wrote:

Gay, since your are attracted to a MAN.


haw very well dear you lol am not gay


You're the only man for me.

That was so gay.



i changeling that you make me sowed gay lol

¬.¬!! am tranny not gay still am not tranny am a person


The way you type is so cute. I did not understand what you just typed.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.