First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
Music Competish!
Member
39254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Look Behind You.
Offline
Posted 1/18/11
Suree. S:D
Member
27692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / Somewhere else
Offline
Posted 1/18/11
You start.
Member
39254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Look Behind You.
Offline
Posted 1/18/11
I would, but I have no clue what you're talking about. I just said "Sureee" so I wouldn't look stupid...
Member
27692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / Somewhere else
Offline
Posted 1/18/11
The Karina flashback.
Member
39254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Look Behind You.
Offline
Posted 1/18/11
................I knew that.

~~~

Karina: /stops suddenly (italized is flashback)/

"Well, look on the brightside, honey," said a woman with light brown hair and cold, ice-blue eyes. She smiled, although it was nowhere near nice and warm.

"W-what brightside?" a 5-year-old Karina asked, cowering in the corner from her "mother."

"Tomorrow there will be no more pain." Her smile twisted in a cruel snarl, as she raised her hand and slapped the little girl, her long nails leaving scratches across Karina's cheek. "You worthless little piece of shit." She raised her other hand, one that was equipped with an empty glass bottle, and threw it at the girl.

Karina shrieked, throwing her arms over her head in a pathetic attempt to protect herself. The bottle hit her and shattered, cutting deep into her pale, bruised skin.


/shakes and stumbles, falls back against the wall/

Hana: Karina?! /rushes to her side/

Karina: /wraps arms around torso and continues shaking frightfully/

~*~*~

She couldn't just randomly have a flashback, so I used the "brightside" as an excuse.~~

I felt terrible while writing that
Member
27692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / Somewhere else
Offline
Posted 1/18/11
Yuki and Flame are three-four years apart. Maybe have that happen at age 8? Haha XD o.o.......................................

Flame: *all the sudden remembers*

FLASHBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flame: *notices and remembers about when he was abandon, makes a fire wall*

Yuki: *in fear, stands back*
Member
39254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Look Behind You.
Offline
Posted 1/18/11
The highest I'll go is 6, because around 7 and 8 she would just be discovering her powers and could protect herself. :PP

~*~*~

Karina: /a thin sheet of sweat covers skin, trembles violently, squeezes eyes shut/

She stood despite the pain, and ran outside. People were outside. Outside was safe. Or so she thought.

"You little bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she heard the woman scream as she barreled through the door and charged at the little girl. Karina looked over fearfully, with wide eyes. It hurt too much to move a lot anymore.

She whimpered and curled into a ball, waiting for the pain that was obvious to come, for the black that was sure to accompany the agony.


~*~*~

Maybe I should make Karina 17 and Flame 18, so he'll be 7 at the time? How does he save her?
Member
27692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / Somewhere else
Offline
Posted 1/18/11
Kk! Then Yuki was four.

Flame: *comes in and burns the women's clothes*

Yuki: *goes next to Karina* Are you alright?
Member
39254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Look Behind You.
Offline
Posted 1/18/11
That's in the flashback right?

~*~*~

Karina:

She peeked up from between her fingers, utterly bewildered that anyone would ask her such a question.

She didn't respond, for her mother had always told her not to speak to anyone except her and her father, and buried her head back in the cage of her arms, trembling.
Member
27692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / Somewhere else
Offline
Posted 1/18/11
Yes XD

Present

Yuki: *suddenly remembers*

Yuki's FLASHBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuki: *remembers that day when her parents died and all the sudden a blast of water burst at the women*

Flame: Cops are coming. We should get out of here.

Yuki: Alright. *at Karina* We will take you to a women we know. She'll help you!
Member
39254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Look Behind You.
Offline
Posted 1/18/11
Karina:

This caught her attention, and her head shot up, eyes wider than before, and completely and utterly scared to death.
Member
27692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / Somewhere else
Offline
Posted 1/18/11
Yuki: It will be alright.

Flame: Now let's get out before someone finds us. We don't want people more panic then they already are. *goes and sits down back facing Karina* Hop on, I'll give you a ride.
Member
39254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Look Behind You.
Offline
Posted 1/18/11
Karina:

She shrunk back, hitting the wall of the house, and shook her head vigorously.
Member
27692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / Somewhere else
Offline
Posted 1/18/11
Yuki: *tugs his sleeve*

Flame: *notices at the corner of his eye* Hey, did any of you girls noticed that large tanks of gasoline?

Yuki: Oh no.

Flame: *at Karina* Look we only have one minute to get out of here. Let's go!
Member
39254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Look Behind You.
Offline
Posted 1/18/11
Karina:

She flinched at his raised voice. Did everybody have to yell at her? She'd heard people talking to each other at a lower volume than that before.

She felt as if it was the world against herself.
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.