First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Graduation
2951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 1/13/08
I'm still in my 3rd year of highschool,and I only have one wish when I graduate,and that is I don't want my family to be there
1668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / home
Offline
Posted 1/13/08
well, after hearing stories from my seniors about how boring my high school graduation was, i skipped mine.
24365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/13/08

passwordgiver wrote:

I'm still in my 3rd year of highschool,and I only have one wish when I graduate,and that is I don't want my family to be there


woah.. why not?? you don't want any support?
2951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 1/13/08

jened wrote:


passwordgiver wrote:

I'm still in my 3rd year of highschool,and I only have one wish when I graduate,and that is I don't want my family to be there


woah.. why not?? you don't want any support?


no,it's not like that,I just want to do it for a change,they've always been with me,so,this time when I graduate,I want to show them that I will do fine.
24365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/13/08

passwordgiver wrote:
no,it's not like that,I just want to do it for a change,they've always been with me,so,this time when I graduate,I want to show them that I will do fine.


durr.. having them around graduation makes it easier for them to see that you're totally prepared for "realities"... coz in graduation they get to see how school has molded you up and if they can let you on the wilder side already.. gets?
2951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 1/13/08

jened wrote:


passwordgiver wrote:
no,it's not like that,I just want to do it for a change,they've always been with me,so,this time when I graduate,I want to show them that I will do fine.


durr.. having them around graduation makes it easier for them to see that you're totally prepared for "realities"... coz in graduation they get to see how school has molded you up and if they can let you on the wilder side already.. gets?


ok!
2800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / There.
Offline
Posted 1/13/08
I'll be graduating this april. The feeling of being separated from the classmates i have been with since I was in grade school, it's rather sad. I've grown up with them, shared a lot of memories. Nothing could replace it.
10730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Not in your closet
Offline
Posted 1/13/08
I just graduated a few months back.. i miss high school..
102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 1/13/08
hECK YEAH...CLASS OF 2008...graduating this june. DAMN can't wait!
Posted 1/13/08
god 4 more years of hell (counting this year)
285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / JAP central
Offline
Posted 1/13/08
class of 2008 right here!
Already accepted into college (Northeastern University)
god if I could skip school for six months I would, but I'm in 4 AP's.
1322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/13/08
Well, I didn't really graduate as a home schooler. But my ACTUAL graduation date is 2009. I just decided to see how I would stand for college, so I took the THEA test and got in.
1920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
i have 2 years left in my college life ....i can't wait till graduation..
3870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Baguio City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 1/14/08
im graduating this May
Posted 1/14/08
graduating this may! class of 2008. blahh..

it went by sooo fast.

i wish i could stay a senior forever.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.