First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
[RP] The Black Lake
Member
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/18/11
Ayumi was running away from some demons that she met in the woods, that want to eat her, she´s been running for 2 hours now but they are still after her,* Somebody help me please* Asking for help while the deamons are getting closer to her
Member
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 1/18/11


Azrael:*walking around the the lake in his true form.he heard the human pleas but was uninterested. til he saw the demons.*"not on my territory"*he went into the water and swam around me*
Member
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/18/11

shadowcw4 wrote:



Azrael:*walking around the the lake in his true form.he heard the human pleas but was uninterested. til he saw the demons.*"not on my territory"*he went into the water and swam around me*


Ayumi keep on running till she got to the lake * No more i can´t run anymore* she feel on the ground near the lake breathing deeply as the deamons surounded her..
Member
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 1/18/11

I-kiss wrote:


shadowcw4 wrote:



Azrael:*walking around the the lake in his true form.he heard the human pleas but was uninterested. til he saw the demons.*"not on my territory"*he went into the water and swam around me*


Ayumi keep on running till she got to the lake * No more i can´t run anymore* she feel on the ground near the lake breathing deeply as the deamons surounded her..


Azrael:*he leaped put the water bellowing*"GET OFF MY LAND!!"*as he landed over her(not crushing or anything just over her he shot fir and ice at them,then stabbed a few with his tail*
Member
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/18/11

shadowcw4 wrote:


I-kiss wrote:


shadowcw4 wrote:



Azrael:*walking around the the lake in his true form.he heard the human pleas but was uninterested. til he saw the demons.*"not on my territory"*he went into the water and swam around me*


Ayumi keep on running till she got to the lake * No more i can´t run anymore* she feel on the ground near the lake breathing deeply as the deamons surounded her..


Azrael:*he leaped put the water bellowing*"GET OFF MY LAND!!"*as he landed over her(not crushing or anything just over her he shot fir and ice at them,then stabbed a few with his tail*


Ayumi looked at the dragon with no will to get up, too tired from all the running while the deamos that were still alive ran away scared to hell
Member
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 1/18/11


Ayumi looked at the dragon with no will to get up, too tired from all the running while the deamos that were still alive ran away scared to hell

Azrael:"and never return fiends"*he growled. he then looked down at her. he had no interest in her but leaving her here seemed cold. he then looked at her and wonder what to do*
Member
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/18/11

shadowcw4 wrote:



Ayumi looked at the dragon with no will to get up, too tired from all the running while the deamos that were still alive ran away scared to hell


Azrael:"and never return fiends"*he growled. he then looked down at her. he had no interest in her but leaving her here seemed cold. he then looked at her and wonder what to do*

Ayumi somehow got up and looked at him still breathing deeply* T-thank you, you saved me+ she said trying to chatch her breath
Member
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 1/18/11

Ayumi somehow got up and looked at him still breathing deeply* T-thank you, you saved me+ she said trying to chatch her breath

Azrael:"your awake good"*he starts to walk away*
Member
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/18/11

shadowcw4 wrote:


Ayumi somehow got up and looked at him still breathing deeply* T-thank you, you saved me+ she said trying to chatch her breath


Azrael:"your awake good"*he starts to walk away*

Ayumi got scared that the deamons will come back so she got up and tried to follow him..keeping qiuet and following him from a far
Member
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 1/18/11

Ayumi got scared that the deamons will come back so she got up and tried to follow him..keeping qiuet and following him from a far

Azrael:*as he walked he was sure he sensed her not far from from him.*"i know your there human.i can smell you.......why do you follow me? go home im in no mood for games"
Member
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/18/11 , edited 1/18/11

shadowcw4 wrote:


Ayumi got scared that the deamons will come back so she got up and tried to follow him..keeping qiuet and following him from a far


Azrael:*as he walked he was sure he sensed her not far from from him.*"i know your there human.i can smell you.......why do you follow me? go home im in no mood for games"

Ayumi looked at him * Home, i whis i could go home, but i can´t and i´t too scared of being alone, so please let me stay with you, i can help you i´m not a normal human i was born with special powers i can heal others if they get hurt, so i can help you* she said as she stepped in front of him, still feeling a lil dizzy from all the running she passes out in front of him
(sorry g2g now, tty later, byee)
Member
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 1/18/11


Ayumi looked at him * Home, i whis i could go home, but i can´t and i´t too scared of being alone, so please let me stay with you, i can help you i´m not a normal human i was born with special powers i can heal others if they get hurt, so i can help you* she said as she stepped in front of him, still feeling a lil dizzy from all the running she passes out in front of him
(sorry g2g now, tty later, byee)

*he looked at her and sighed*"why would this happen now........"* he looked around and the started to glow. he was now in human form.he picked her up and sighed*"you will only have this night....."*he took her to his cave then went out again in dragon form to survey his home*
Member
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/19/11

shadowcw4 wrote:



Ayumi looked at him * Home, i whis i could go home, but i can´t and i´t too scared of being alone, so please let me stay with you, i can help you i´m not a normal human i was born with special powers i can heal others if they get hurt, so i can help you* she said as she stepped in front of him, still feeling a lil dizzy from all the running she passes out in front of him
(sorry g2g now, tty later, byee)


*he looked at her and sighed*"why would this happen now........"* he looked around and the started to glow. he was now in human form.he picked her up and sighed*"you will only have this night....."*he took her to his cave then went out again in dragon form to survey his home*

After a while she woke up and looked around, she tried to stand up but still felt a lil dizzy, she pushes herself up and started to walk around, she was feeling hungry so she went out of the cave and retuned back in about 15 min with too deers and about 5 fishes in her hand, she left the deers and 3 fishes for him and only cooked on the fire she started 2 fishes and eat them, waiting for him to come back..
Member
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 1/19/11


After a while she woke up and looked around, she tried to stand up but still felt a lil dizzy, she pushes herself up and started to walk around, she was feeling hungry so she went out of the cave and retuned back in about 15 min with too deers and about 5 fishes in her hand, she left the deers and 3 fishes for him and only cooked on the fire she started 2 fishes and eat them, waiting for him to come back..

Azrael:*walked into the cave. his hunt and patrol had gone well butthere was still a problem:and it was still in his cave. he saw the deer and although he at first unsure,he sat and began to eat his bulll and the deer. he still didnt know what to do with her. he sigh and figure he figure it out after he ate*
Member
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/19/11

shadowcw4 wrote:



After a while she woke up and looked around, she tried to stand up but still felt a lil dizzy, she pushes herself up and started to walk around, she was feeling hungry so she went out of the cave and retuned back in about 15 min with too deers and about 5 fishes in her hand, she left the deers and 3 fishes for him and only cooked on the fire she started 2 fishes and eat them, waiting for him to come back..


Azrael:*walked into the cave. his hunt and patrol had gone well butthere was still a problem:and it was still in his cave. he saw the deer and although he at first unsure,he sat and began to eat his bulll and the deer. he still didnt know what to do with her. he sigh and figure he figure it out after he ate*

Ayumi looked at him and smiled * I´m sorry if i´m being a bother, but i have no other place to go* she sat down on the fock and saw she was beelding on her foot from all the running, she waved her hand and it started glwoing she put her hand on her foot and it healded
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.