First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
[RP] The Black Lake
Member
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 1/19/11


Ayumi started to caught and she finnaly caught some air, she was still holding thight and didn´t wanna let go, she hated being left alone because it reminded her of how her family treated her..

Azrael:"i dont know whats going on in that head of your but understand that this is my bck.ive taken you into my home,saved you from demons, and the frist few things you have done has been very bias. you didn bring food but here you are stealing a ride like yours to do so. and just because your lonely? look around human!! do you see another dragon here?"*he said as he flew calmly in the air*
Member
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/19/11

shadowcw4 wrote:



Ayumi started to caught and she finnaly caught some air, she was still holding thight and didn´t wanna let go, she hated being left alone because it reminded her of how her family treated her..


Azrael:"i dont know whats going on in that head of your but understand that this is my bck.ive taken you into my home,saved you from demons, and the frist few things you have done has been very bias. you didn bring food but here you are stealing a ride like yours to do so. and just because your lonely? look around human!! do you see another dragon here?"*he said as he flew calmly in the air*

Ayumi looked at him then looked down * Your the one to talk, i was taken from my family when i was 5, they deamon made my a slave and if i did anything wrong they would punish me, i was so happy when you saved me because i tought that finnaly after so many years of being alone i finally found somebody to trust, so yeah i´m sorry but i don´t like being alone, right now your the only one i trust so i wanna be near you is that so bad*
Member
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 1/19/11


Ayumi looked at him then looked down * Your the one to talk, i was taken from my family when i was 5, they deamon made my a slave and if i did anything wrong they would punish me, i was so happy when you saved me because i tought that finnaly after so many years of being alone i finally found somebody to trust, so yeah i´m sorry but i don´t like being alone, right now your the only one i trust so i wanna be near you is that so bad*

Azrael:"you say you trust me right? then here's a question:why not asking "hey may i ride your bck?" for someone who claims to trust you sure made a quick decision there now didnt you? do you know what dragon are ridden these days? they are property!!! so let me as you ,how do you think i feel when a person i met over night jumps on my bck expecting me to be ok with this!?!?!"
Member
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/19/11

shadowcw4 wrote:



Ayumi looked at him then looked down * Your the one to talk, i was taken from my family when i was 5, they deamon made my a slave and if i did anything wrong they would punish me, i was so happy when you saved me because i tought that finnaly after so many years of being alone i finally found somebody to trust, so yeah i´m sorry but i don´t like being alone, right now your the only one i trust so i wanna be near you is that so bad*


Azrael:"you say you trust me right? then here's a question:why not asking "hey may i ride your bck?" for someone who claims to trust you sure made a quick decision there now didnt you? do you know what dragon are ridden these days? they are property!!! so let me as you ,how do you think i feel when a person i met over night jumps on my bck expecting me to be ok with this!?!?!"

Ayumi looked down even more and let go of his back, making it easy for him to shake her off * I-I´m sorry, you are right i should have asked you but i didn´t because i knew you would say no..
Member
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 1/19/11


Ayumi looked down even more and let go of his back, making it easy for him to shake her off * I-I´m sorry, you are right i should have asked you but i didn´t because i knew you would say no..

Azrael:*he sighed*"you should have found out first. i might have walked with you being i rarely fly these days. but you dont ride a horse til you break it and im no horse. doing this has hurt my pride,and now has lead to your feeling being hurt. is this what you planned?"*considering what to do next*
Member
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/19/11

shadowcw4 wrote:



Ayumi looked down even more and let go of his back, making it easy for him to shake her off * I-I´m sorry, you are right i should have asked you but i didn´t because i knew you would say no..


Azrael:*he sighed*"you should have found out first. i might have walked with you being i rarely fly these days. but you dont ride a horse til you break it and im no horse. doing this has hurt my pride,and now has lead to your feeling being hurt. is this what you planned?"*considering what to do next*

Ayumi looked at him and smiled * You know i never even tought about that, i´m really sorry for hurting your prid, as for my feeling you shouldn´t worry i lost them a long time ago, i´ll get off your back just get a lil closer to the ground and i´ll jump off*
Member
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 1/19/11

Ayumi looked at him and smiled * You know i never even tought about that, i´m really sorry for hurting your prid, as for my feeling you shouldn´t worry i lost them a long time ago, i´ll get off your back just get a lil closer to the ground and i´ll jump off*

Azrael:*he looked at her for a second*"although i will regret saying this,i will do no such thing. for now you will ride as if i said yes. but the next time you ask first. and ill decided your punishment when we land . and another thing,never say you lost something unless you dont want to find it"*he said as he soared *
Member
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/19/11

shadowcw4 wrote:


Ayumi looked at him and smiled * You know i never even tought about that, i´m really sorry for hurting your prid, as for my feeling you shouldn´t worry i lost them a long time ago, i´ll get off your back just get a lil closer to the ground and i´ll jump off*


Azrael:*he looked at her for a second*"although i will regret saying this,i will do no such thing. for now you will ride as if i said yes. but the next time you ask first. and ill decided your punishment when we land . and another thing,never say you lost something unless you dont want to find it"*he said as he soared *

Ayumi smiled at him and she lays on him, she feel asleep on his back, one tear feel down her cheek ....
(sorry g2g now, tty later)
Member
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 1/19/11


Ayumi smiled at him and she lays on him, she feel asleep on his back, one tear feel down her cheek ....
(sorry g2g now, tty later)

Azrael:*he felt her laying on his bck. and sighed a bit*"what have i gotten into? well.......atleast it wont be too quiet.....i guess...."*he flew for a bit longer then started his way back*
(kk i gtg too lol ceya!)
Member
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/20/11

shadowcw4 wrote:



Ayumi smiled at him and she lays on him, she feel asleep on his back, one tear feel down her cheek ....
(sorry g2g now, tty later)


Azrael:*he felt her laying on his bck. and sighed a bit*"what have i gotten into? well.......atleast it wont be too quiet.....i guess...."*he flew for a bit longer then started his way back*
(kk i gtg too lol ceya!)

Ayumi woke up after a while, she yawns and streaches alil * That was a good nap* she said as she rubbed one of her eyes looking like a lil kid
Member
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 1/20/11


Ayumi woke up after a while, she yawns and streaches alil * That was a good nap* she said as she rubbed one of her eyes looking like a lil kid

Azrael:"about time you woke up. what are you five?"*he said as he heard her speak. he was standing front of her which was odd since she was was last on his bck*
Member
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/20/11

shadowcw4 wrote:



Ayumi woke up after a while, she yawns and streaches alil * That was a good nap* she said as she rubbed one of her eyes looking like a lil kid


Azrael:"about time you woke up. what are you five?"*he said as he heard her speak. he was standing front of her which was odd since she was was last on his bck*

Ayumi looked at him suprised and just smiles* wasn´t i on your back a lil while ago* she felt confused..
Member
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 1/20/11

Ayumi looked at him suprised and just smiles* wasn´t i on your back a lil while ago* she felt confused..

Azrael:"i took you off.either way im still debating on how to punish you for your odd behavior. so either way im sure you can always just pitch in advice"
Member
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/20/11

shadowcw4 wrote:


Ayumi looked at him suprised and just smiles* wasn´t i on your back a lil while ago* she felt confused..


Azrael:"i took you off.either way im still debating on how to punish you for your odd behavior. so either way im sure you can always just pitch in advice"

Ayumi started to think, there was no way he could have reached her while she was on his back, then how did he take she down, she was thinking so it looked like she was thinking about her punishment, now she was 100% he was hding something from her
Member
75455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New YORK
Offline
Posted 1/20/11

I-kiss [link url="/forumtopic-690390/rp-the-black-la

Ayumi started to think, there was no way he could have reached her while she was on his back, then how did he take she down, she was thinking so it looked like she was thinking about her punishment, now she was 100% he was hding something from her


Azrael:"is there anything you dont like to happen to you but doesnt really hurt.....mostly irritates?"*he said as he walk over to her*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.